Decorative, facade basement element
The plinth profile is used in the facade decoration to separate the socle of the house from the main wall. Very often the base and the wall have a different projection – the architectural profile easily solves this problem.
In addition, it can serve as additional protection for the protruding part of the cap from getting water. Also these foam elements are used as separate parts of pilasters, various decorative frames, small dividing strips, etc.
Product Features – home base finish
- The material of the products is styrofoam, polystyrene PSBS 35, machine-reinforced acrylic glue.
- Ideal geometry along the entire length.
- The elasticity of the product is wide.
- Warranty for the product is 15 years.
- The production time is up to 7 days.
- Length of molded products 2 m.
- On catalog, standard products there is an exchange-return
- Any element can be in radius, arched design
- Any element can be of any size while preserving the proportion