The facade elements given below are used to visually divide the facade of a house. It can pass both on the interstorey slab and at other heights of the outer walls. It is also used for zoning the facade with different colors or finishing materials. The decorative top of the window opening is used to visually increase the height of the window. Maybe both above the window molding, and along the edge of the window slope. Often this element is supported by brackets. The capital of the pilasters is the upper decorative part, which completes the body of the pilasters.
Separating, interstorey, facade strip. Top of the window. The capital of the pilasters.
Almost all the elements of the architectural decoration of the facade of the house listed below have a bevel of the upper plane. This makes it possible to exclude the metal covering of the decor located on the wall of the house. Although, on the “right”, with an indentation of the facade moldings from the wall more than 6 cm, a protective metal covering is necessary.
Characteristics of a product from a facade foam
- The material of the products is styrofoam, polystyrene PSBS 35, machine-reinforced acrylic glue.
- Ideal geometry along the entire length.
- The elasticity of the product is wide.
- Warranty for the product is 15 years.
- The production time is up to 7 days.
- Length of molded products 2 m.
- On catalog, standard products there is an exchange-return (in detail sdes)
- Any element can be in radius, arched design
- Any element can be of any size while preserving the proportion