The best selection of fresh ideas in modern interior design from world architects. Our photos and descriptions of beautiful interior projects will undoubtedly inspire you with cool and bold techniques in decorating your living room, kitchen, or bedroom. Create your dream bath from our photo gallery. Choose your style and feel free to follow it. Good luck!
2-story Concrete house without wall decoration – Practical version of the facade and interior design
What can be The Modern Interior Design of a Private House
The modern interior design of a private family house with a Brighton Bay atmosphere is lightness, openness, and practicality of space.
Ideally, the modern design of the interior of a private house is a reflection of the emotional state of the residents, and the exceptional compliance with the needs and interests of each family member. Such a cottage was presented by the architectural bureau Paul Uhlmann Architects. The facility is located in Byron Bay (Australia). Its interior clearly shows the love of untouched Australian nature and recreates the atmosphere of that very resort town on the picturesque ocean. The same feeling of freedom and lightness arises in the house as in the vastness of Byron Bay beach. Moreover, the interior of the cottage is practical and convenient for family people.
Let’s see how architects of the modern interior design of a private house from Paul Uhlmann Architects managed to achieve this.
The interior design of a private house in a modern style 👉 Lightness and openness of space in harmony with privacy
The house focuses on the openness of space – there are no extra interior partitions, and from the viewpoints, the whole walls are made in the form of panoramic glazing to the floor. Sitting in a chair in the living-dining room, or relaxing on a sun lounger near the pool, you can admire Australia’s endless natural landscapes. The residence embodies lightness and openness.
But since the house is designed for families, special attention is paid to private spaces. The bedrooms are not just separated by a wall but are localized from the open public space and designed so that it is always calm and quiet.
This was achieved because the modern interior design of a private house was thought out in a cascade – repeating the relief of the site – this is a small slope. On the upper tiers are private rooms that smoothly pass into social spaces. The latter are combined into a single room, but all functional areas are at slightly different levels. Such zoning helped visually divide the living space, to achieve the effect of borders without walls.
The interior design of a private house in a modern style, as well as the exterior, is made of local natural materials – wood, and stone. The interior space is a continuation of the surrounding wildlife – something that the family living here appreciates.
Inside the house managed to recreate the atmosphere of Byron Bay. The inner space is made in naturally contrasting colors – typical of local forests, and the outer recreation area near the pool – is in bright colors, symbolizing the beach. In this house for seven recreated a neutral, calm atmosphere of Australian nature – silence, safety, and comfort.
Specialists of the Paul Uhlmann Architects bureau created a modern interior design of a private house for the family, not just emphasizing their proximity to nature, but having achieved a background here similar to a resort area outside the housing walls. Proper separation and zoning of the space provide convenience for living with children, and receiving guests.
|Architects||Paul Uhlmann Architects|
|Photo||Andy Macpherson Studio|
3 Important Principles of Comfortable Interior!
Surely, each of us has our criteria when evaluating a particular space. But there are general concepts that do not depend on taste preferences, they are automatically pleasant for perception. This happens on an intuitive level, and here are 3 basic principles of the interior, in which we are comfortable.
1. The first and most important principle is a sufficient amount of natural light.
Some people prefer to live in captivity, hang all the windows, and not see the light of white, but this is the exception rather than the rule. Most of us are much more comfortable in the interior with a lot of natural light, it is subconsciously pleasant to us because we are close to everything created by nature.
2. An equally important factor is the layout and location of furniture.
What kind of comfort can we talk about when the toe of the left foot constantly clings to the leg of the sofa ?! It is important to avoid sharp corners, and cluttered passages, it is important that the location of the furniture would tell us a convenient way, and not hinder it.
3. We must not forget about the harmony of color combinations in the interior
Color is exactly what sets character and mood to space. Color games can be extremely addictive and extremely dangerous. It is recommended to use no more than 3 primary colors in the interior design, one of which should be a calmer, background, then the other two will be accented.
The main secret of the space in which we feel comfortable is balance. The environment should be calm if we use complex ambiguous forms and textures. In this case, it will serve as a background, frame, complement, and emphasize. This is the right approach that will work anytime, anywhere!
- Create the Perfect Japandi Style for Your Dining Room, Living Room & Bedroom
- Captivating Wooden Home Interior Design Ideas
- Choose A Self-Storage Solution for Your Home Decor Project
- How to Create a Bold and Beautiful Interior with Black & White House Design
- A Clean Slate: 5 Benefits of Hard Floor Refinishing
- What is Important to Think About When Organizing the Space in the Modern House?
- Guide to Plywood Interior Design & How It is Set To Define the Future of Home Decor
- Excellent Tips for Buying Skirting Board You Need to Remember
- 11 tips to Bring a Feeling of Spaciousness in the Apartment
- Narrow Space Organization: How to Use Less Space and Improve Your Home’s Value
- Ways to Style Your Home With Mirrored Walls
- How to Build a Beautiful Home with Stylish Interiors by Designing With a Purpose
- 7 Beautiful Customised Wall Decals For Kids
- A Complete Guide to Modern White Interior Design Ideas for Your Home
- The New Look of Concrete Interior Walls
- Why You Should Incorporate Monochromatic Interior Design Into Your Home
- 10+ Sleek And Stylish Modern Farmhouse Kitchen Interiors To Die For
- Fabulous Bamboo Interior Design
- Role of Color in Architecture & Interior Design
- Arched Ceiling ~ Stylish Approach In Modern Design
- 15+ stunning outdoor kitchen designs and tips that you must try
- 101+ Open Space Kitchen & Living Room Design Ideas
- 3+ Ultra Modern House Design Layouts
- 3+ Reasons To Use A Dark Ceiling Design
- 33+ Creative Interior Spiral Staircase Design Ideas
- Partition Design Ideas: How to divide the space in a room without walls
- Why Minimalism & White In Home Interior Made It Exclusive
- Super Trendy Wooden Batten Ceiling
- 7+ Modern Wooden Staircase Designs
- 13+ Ways to Use Exposed Wooden Beams in Interior Design
- 2+ Top Reasons to Make a Wood Finish Ceiling
- Black House Interior: Destruction of Interior Color Myths
- What Can Be A Fashionable Ceiling Design With Lights?
- Plain Interior: Classic Reception With Many Modern Nuances
- What Should Be A Panoramic Bedroom Window Design?
- 32+ Most Incredible Wooden Ceiling Design Ideas
- 7+ Modern Hall & Stairs Design Ideas
- 12+ Impressive Brick Wall Interior Design Ideas
- 4 Basic Rules for Organizing a Student’s Workplace at Home
- 8+ Modern Staircase Glass Designs
- 17 Most Stylish Contemporary Stair Railings
- 21+ High Ceiling Modern House Designs
- 3+ Unusual Ideas For A Modern Home
- 3+ Ideas for How to Furnish the Interior of a One-Story Stone House
- 3+ Impressive Kitchen Design Ideas in a Country House
- Workplace Lighting ~ Work efficiently when designed creatively
- White Farmhouse Interiors after Restoration
- 12+ Fashionable Plywood Interior Wall Cladding Design Ideas
- 2+ Stylish Plywood Ceiling Сladding Ideas
- Simple Minimalist House Design with Pool
- Minimalistic Small Luxury Homes Interior
- 3+ Cool Scandinavian Bedroom Ceiling Ideas
- 3+ Ways to Create a Spectacular Minimalist Ceiling Design
- Most Fancy House Ceiling Design 2021
- 8+ Trendy White Ceiling Designs in Modern Interior
- 111+ Progressive Interior Wood Ceiling Beams Ideas
- 8+ Trendy & Simple Ceiling Design Ideas
- 33+ Original Terrace Ceiling Design Ideas
- 33+ Most Stylish Concrete Stairs Ideas
- Unusual Curved Ceiling Design
- 8+ Cool Space Under Stairs Design Ideas
- 8+ Trendy Rustic Wood Ceiling Designs
- 7+ Unusual Industrial Style Staircases
- 8+ Sloped Ceiling Bedroom Design Ideas
- 8+ Trendy Concrete Ceiling Design Ideas
- 9+ Simplest Home Stair Designs
- Unusual Modern Ceiling Design Ideas
- Most Unusual Staircase Designs For Homes
- White Modern House Interior – How could it be?
- Beige Stone Finish Combined With White Interior
- Brick Facade Combined with Concrete and Wood in the Interior
- 10+ Unusual Outside House Staircase Design Ideas
- Natural Stone Cladding Homes with Modern Rural Interiors
- Black and White Interior & Exterior Two-Story House Design / ARN 25 House
- How is Organic Interior Design Different From Eco Style?
- Pink Interior Design / Playful Decor for Adult Barbie
- 2-story Concrete house without wall decoration – Practical version of the facade and interior design
- Concrete Interior – Industrial notes in modern design
- How to Choose Textiles in the Interior? 8 Factors for the right decision
- What can be The Modern Interior Design of a Private House
- The interior design of a private house in a modern style 👉 Lightness and openness of space in harmony with privacy
- 3 Important Principles of Comfortable Interior!