The style of use for the continuous glazing of the facade was borrowed from French architects and designers. In recent years, this option has become the basis for the design of modern residential buildings. Compact and comfortable will be a one-story house with panoramic glazing, which has its advantages and some nuances.
FEATURES OF FINISHING A SINGLE-STOREY HOUSE WITH PANORAMIC GLAZING
Previously, large windows from the ceiling to the floor were used exclusively for warm regions, today the advanced technology for the production of double-glazed windows allows you to install them even in cold climates.
big window design
Double-glazed windows of a new production have a special layer that reduces the heat transfer of the coating. In this regard, they become popular for houses of different stripes of the country.
Installation of windows to the full height of the walls is used for frame, wooden, brick, concrete structures. There is no fundamental restriction in wall decoration.
Standard-built residential building is a compact and comfortable option for a small family. Projects are based on the arrangement of the main necessary premises – sleeping rooms for adults and children, a living room, a kitchen, which is most often combined with a dining room or living room (the so-called studio version), a bathroom, a small entrance hall.
big windows house design
Large window structures allow you to increase the space of a small building area at one level. The unique finish not only opens up a wonderful view to the outside, but is also the main source of daylight.
big glass window design
Project plan for a single-story house of this type has some nuances:
- Location relative to the side of the world – glass in its structure is characterized by significant heat-conducting ability. It is better to install window openings from the side of good sunlight – south or southwest;
- The layout of the residential building must be taken into account at the stage of selecting large windows. The width, height of the openings, their location in the room should look aesthetically pleasing, without creating the effect of a “shop window”;
- Panoramic glazing is suitable for the living room, bedroom, hall, dining room. This option will increase the area of the rooms, even with small dimensions. In houses on one level often provide a veranda or terrace, which also should arrange the installation of large windows.
big size window design
Based on the specifics of the building design at one level, it is necessary to take into account the compatibility of proportions. Also remember that full-wall windows for one climate zone will not always be suitable for another. When choosing should take into account the heat engineering calculations of the premises, which will ensure the most favorable conditions in the room in the cold season.
ADVANTAGES OF PANORAMIC GLAZING ONE STOREY HOUSE
Undoubted advantages of large French windows are such factors:
- The residential building looks beautiful, stylish, modern and visually has a large area.
- Beautiful design of the facade of the building and the interior.
- Increase in illumination, opening a view of the surrounding area.
- Reducing the finish area of internal coatings, thereby reducing the cost of finishing materials.
big window glass design
Large windows become an ideal option for country houses, where each review carries the beauty of the natural landscape. Sometimes this is the only opportunity to perform a stylish exterior design while decorating the interior.
large upvc window design
At the same time, one should be prepared for constant care of the cleanliness of windows, observe safety measures, especially if small children live in the house. Also, the increased area of the glazed wall should compensate for heat loss, in connection with which more dense double-glazed windows are chosen, additional insulation of the facade is performed.
Of course, a one-story house with panoramic glazing is an attractive option for exterior design. Residents get the opportunity to contemplate the wonderful world, which is in the usual rhythm of life. In many private homebuilding projects, this is exactly what French chic looks like.