Fans of organic architecture do not accept the practice of demonstratively distinguishing construction objects from the environment. Houses created according to the principles of harmonious coexistence of man and nature are called upon to take a break from the gray urban monotony and endless bustle.
Return to the origins of mankind, to the bosom of Mother Nature does not exclude comfort domestic dwelling space for a comfortable stay in it. Combine the seemingly incompatible qualities: natural naturalness and comfortable conditions, and organic architecture is called upon. Organic design ideas are confidently taking over from traditional building concepts.
Organic architecture is a private home can achieve a maximum confluence of nature and the construction of forms in several creative solutions:
- Architectural ideas allow us to perceive the house as a natural continuation of the natural landscape. The maximum preservation of the natural relief allows you to organically fit the structure into the pristine landscape. At the same time, elements of untouched nature serve as a unique decorative finish for exquisite building forms.
- The use of natural materials in the construction of a cottage enhances the perception of the unity of man and nature. Natural materials (stone, wood) serve not only as building materials, but also as additional decorative finishes, creating the illusion of the building’s natural origin.
- An abundance of light creates an atmosphere of unlimited freedom. Natural sunlight through numerous glazed openings abundantly gives warmth to the interior.
- The use of landscaping and a natural reservoir in design blurs the boundaries between space and the outside world. The inner and outer spaces naturally flow into each other and are emotionally perceived as a whole.
ORGANIC ARCHITECTURE OF EXTERIOR HOUSING
organic forms in architecture
Streamlined flowing lines of the facade of the building without an awkward angularity give the impression of something miraculous, unusual. It seems that this cannot be the work of human hands. Unusual architectural designs evoke a feeling of weightlessness of the building and at the same time some kind of fabulous touchdown arising from a natural reservoir.
organic architecture buildings
They emphasize the uniqueness of the environment in which the building was erected, the smooth lines of the balcony railing on both floors of the building, echoing similar barriers to terraces of hilly natural terrain.
ORGANIC ARCHITECTURE IN THE INTERIOR
Organic architecture country house provides the functionality of the interior, combined with minimalist and authentic design solutions.
organic design architecture
The abundance of sunlight, the use of natural materials for decoration, the smooth lines of decorative elements and furniture give the impression of a unity of the interior of the house with the external natural environment.
modern organic architecture
Every detail of the interior organically fits into the general atmosphere and brings some peace and universal calm.
ORGANIC ARCHITECTURE IN COMBINATION WITH LANDSCAPE
The principles of organic architecture are applicable not only to the building itself, but also when planning the site on which it is being built.
organic architecture examples
Repetition of lines smooth, natural materials and design for maximum preservation of natural vegetation create comfortable conditions for the owners of which are close to natural. There is no place for excessive fussiness and noise, only a sense of peace and security.
organic shape architecture
Building a house according to the concept of organic architecture does not contradict environmental standards, as it involves minimal interference with the natural balance. Such solutions do not consider the complexity of the natural environment as an obstacle to construction, but as the main design feature and advantage.
organic architecture plans
- ORGANIC ARCHITECTURE OF EXTERIOR HOUSING
- ORGANIC ARCHITECTURE IN THE INTERIOR
- ORGANIC ARCHITECTURE IN COMBINATION WITH LANDSCAPE