AutoCAD (dwg) + ArchiCAD + 3ds Max, STL + SketchUp + Corel Draw = Library of architectural decor from the manufacturer! With 16 years of experience in the design, production and installation of architectural stucco, we have created the most practical and applicable library 3d models of stucco for outdoor decoration of the house.
You can download the entire library (400+ items) in one archive or select individual parts of the library. Download links under each block on the page.
- 3D brackets: 18 types
- 3D models set of architectural ornaments: 28 types
- 3D pilaster capitals: 6 types
- External window trim: 18 sets
- drawings of all the elements in AutoCAD (dwg format)
- drawings of all elements in format Corel Draw
- partial library for ArchiCAD in GSM format
- catalog of elements in PDF format (download)
- assembly of all elements on one page for more convenient work at design
- plugin profile builder (SketchUp 13 only)
Using our 3D library of architectural decor elements, you can easily create beautiful exterior renderings for your clients. Our collection can be applied in all common architectural 3D modeling programs: AutoCAD (dwg) + ArchiCAD + 3ds Max, STL + SketchUp
ALL 3D MODELS FOR 18 CLASSIC WINDOW TRIM SETS
A set of 3D models and drawings (AutoCAD (dwg) + ArchiCAD + 3ds Max, STL + SketchUp + Corel Draw) of the classic window design outside. Examples of complete compositions. 18 ready-made 3D solutions for decorative finishing of the window exterior.
ORNAMENTS, PATTERNS 3D Models / 28 models ~ 3dsMax + SketchUp + STL
A collection of 28 gorgeous patterns for the exterior of the house. Any model is scaled to the size you need. You will download pattern models in all formats for 3D modeling: 3dsMax + SketchUp + STL
SMALL DECORATIVE ROSETTES 3D Models / 10 models ~ 3dsMax + SketchUp + STL
QUATREFOILS 3D Models / 11 models ~ 3dsMax + SketchUp + STL
KEYSTONE 3D Models / 15 models ~ 3dsMax + SketchUp + STL
CORNICE / WINDOW MOLDING / WINDOW SILL / BASE 3D Models
ENTABLATURE 3D MODEL / 3ds + stl + obj + skp
- column height – 4890 mm
- column diameter – 500 mm
- total height of the entablature – 8690 mm
- width of entablature along the columns – 12 m
EXAMPLES OF 3D MODELS
With the help of our library of stucco decoration for SketchUp, you can easily create for your customer realistic 3D images of the facades of houses with the use of facade decor. The process of applying library items is as simple and fast as possible. Any 3d model you can easily scale, change proportions and sizes. From our experience, we can say that SketchUp and the Profile Builder plug-in for it are the best and most practical means of creating realistic photo work on the facade of a house.
Elements: cornices, moldings, window sills, etc. are in a single file – a container that opens with the help of the Profile Builder plugin. Piece details of the design of the walls outside the house are stored in separate files that you simply import into your project and scale to fit your needs.
- ALL 3D MODELS FOR 18 CLASSIC WINDOW TRIM SETS
- ORNAMENTS, PATTERNS 3D Models / 28 models ~ 3dsMax + SketchUp + STL
- SMALL DECORATIVE ROSETTES 3D Models / 10 models ~ 3dsMax + SketchUp + STL
- QUATREFOILS 3D Models / 11 models ~ 3dsMax + SketchUp + STL
- KEYSTONE 3D Models / 15 models ~ 3dsMax + SketchUp + STL
- CORNICE / WINDOW MOLDING / WINDOW SILL / BASE 3D Models
- ENTABLATURE 3D MODEL / 3ds + stl + obj + skp
- EXAMPLES OF 3D MODELS