Slope is a special element of the window system, which is able to close the opening between the surface of the facade and the window itself. Installation of slopes is done after installing a new window. External slopes, the price of which will be available for each user, are performed according to a certain technology.
The main task of these works is to improve the quality of the window system. With the help of slopes it is possible to keep the heat in the room, exclude moisture, atmospheric pressure, fungus and mold.
- How to Make Window Trim
- TYPE 9-1: How to Install Exterior Trim Around a Window
- TYPE 9-2: How To Replace Outside Window Trim
- TYPE 9-3: How To Make Exterior Window Trim
- TYPE 9-4: How To Put Trim Around A Window
- TYPE 9-5: How To Replace Trim Around Windows
- External slopes for plastic windows: advantages
- How To Finish Window Trim
- How To Frame An Exterior Window
How to Make Window Trim
Thermal insulation of foam slabs from the outside can completely eliminate seasonal heat loss, which is especially important during heating. External slopes of foam plastic, the price of which is available on the site of our company, are able to protect the mounting foam from destruction. Many users neglect the installation of slopes, which leads to a rapid drying of the foam. It is the barrier between the external environment and the room, fixes the window frame, so it is important to ensure its reliability and full protection against the negative influence of dampness and temperature.
TYPE 9-1: How to Install Exterior Trim Around a Window
TYPE 9-2: How To Replace Outside Window Trim
TYPE 9-3: How To Make Exterior Window Trim
TYPE 9-4: How To Put Trim Around A Window
TYPE 9-5: How To Replace Trim Around Windows
External slopes for plastic windows: advantages
- Long service life. Over the years, they remain in their original form, preserving their integrity.
- Slopes do not deteriorate under the influence of atmospheric pressure, moisture and temperature.
- They are reliable thermal insulation and soundproofing windows.
- Simple in terms of installation, do not require a lot of time and effort.
- Create an aesthetic appearance of the window, make the facade more accurate.
How To Finish Window Trim
The slopes of the foam on the outside will be very practical to use and easy to install. To increase the strength parameter, it is necessary to reinforce the material with GRP. With the help of a stapler or a construction adhesive, the two blanks are bonded together, after which they are processed with putty. The application of putty preserves the strength of the foam, its original qualities. Slopes of foam plastic, the price of which is considered to be one of the most economical, will fit within a limited budget.
How To Frame An Exterior Window
Especially for you we have prepared a number of tips on the issue – slopes from polystyrene master class. Finishing of slopes with the help of polystyrene is carried out according to the following technology:
- The surface is prepared, cleaning it from contamination. Further, cracks, slots are filled with adhesive cement. After the surface dries, it is necessary to treat the surface with a primer.
- The sheets of styrofoam are cut out with a knife by the size of the workpiece. In order for the material to adhere to the slope, it is necessary to apply an adhesive base. With the help of the level, the workpiece is leveled and then fastened with dowels.
- After the fastening is done, it is necessary to apply the putty. To the material is applied a cut reinforced mesh, and then a layer of putty is applied. Next, you should install the corners from the metal.
- After complete drying, the final layer of putty is applied, treated with grout and painting.