Window decoration occupies an important stage in the design of the building as a whole. Agree that we often pay attention to the windows, passing through the building. Many are already familiar with the design of windows on the facade with the help of expanded polystyrene.
- Decorative Window Molding
- TYPE 5-1: Decorative Exterior Window Trim Ideas
- TYPE 5-2: Decorative Window Frame Exterior
- TYPE 5-3: Decorative Exterior Window Headers
- TYPE 5-4: Decorative Window Framing
- Decorative Window Casing
- Decorative Molding For Windows
Decorative Window Molding
Some believe that this material is not suitable for facade work, but we are ready to destroy this stereotype. The architecture of the building with the use of foam plastic is also able to look aesthetically pleasing, like natural stone and gypsum. You can get a similar effect without additionally overpaying – the first advantage of facing the window from the outside with polystyrene foam.
TYPE 5-1: Decorative Exterior Window Trim Ideas
TYPE 5-2: Decorative Window Frame Exterior
TYPE 5-3: Decorative Exterior Window Headers
TYPE 5-4: Decorative Window Framing
Decorative Window Casing
In order to make the foam sheet more aesthetic and original it needs to be processed. With the help of contour cutting it is possible to achieve a relief shape of the material. After coating the foam with plaster it will be difficult to distinguish it, for example, from a column, a protrusion from a stone. Foam plastic covers are now available in a wide variety for window decoration on the facade. You can choose the format for an individual project of the building, taking into account the subtleties of the exterior. In the catalog of our company everyone can find ready-made facade elements – from laconic and restrained to elegant and exclusive.
Exterior design of windows with foam is a relatively young technology, which today is considered innovative. It’s hard to believe, but more and more large companies, establishments, luxurious mansions, expensive apartments are outwardly decorated with elements of polystyrene foam. People understood the value of this material, due to its availability and practicality.
Decorative Molding For Windows
Finishing the windows from the outside with foam has the following advantages:
- High performance, comparing with other solid materials. The durability of the foam makes it possible to use it for many years.
- Very little weight. Regardless of length, volume, the material is practically weightless. At the same time, it has high density and flexibility. This greatly simplifies the installation work.
- Resistance to moisture, atmospheric pressure, temperature.
- At a low weight the material has sufficient hardness and strength.
- Price availability. The user can afford to purchase a sufficient number of elements for the cladding.
- Attractive appearance, a wide variety of sizes, shapes.