The decoration of the windows on the facade of the building is a very important nuance that can fulfill both an aesthetic and a functional role. Framing for windows is directly connected with the exterior decoration of the facade.
It is important to select identical materials for stylistics, which will harmoniously look at the common waste. Today, more and more property owners pay attention to foam. This material is considered to be economical, practical and aesthetic after processing.
Exterior Foam Window Molding
The framing of the windows of the facades will depend on the design of the building, its exterior. The user has the opportunity to select a huge line of elements from the foam. You will be pleasantly surprised by the result after framing the windows with polystyrene foam. The aesthetic parameter of this material is in no way inferior to gypsum, natural stone. Polyfoam – an example of practicality, aesthetics and saving your money
TYPE 4-1: Architectural Foam Window Trim
TYPE 4-2: Foam Trim Around Windows
TYPE 4-3: Decorative Foam Molding
TYPE 4-4: Foam House Trim
Exterior Decorative Foam Molding
Framing windows with foam plastic with your own hands will allow you to save a significant portion of the budget. Let’s name the main advantages of this finishing material:
- Impeccable thermal insulation. You probably hear about warming the house with polystyrene. Also, the framing of the windows from the foam plastic reliably blocks the ingress of cold, moisture into the room. This is especially true in the heating season.
- A small weight of material, ease of installation.
- The material is able to securely attach to almost any surface of the wall.
- Has a stylish appearance. The design of the foam plastic is very versatile – it can be simply processed, shaped, painted, coated with other compounds. Such a frame will give the building solidity.
- Price availability. Each user can afford to purchase a sufficient amount of material.
- Indispensable for protecting the window from moisture, atmospheric pressure, temperature, fungus and mold formation.
Architectural Foam Shapes Stucco Trims
This material will be indispensable for aligning the unsuccessful surface of the building. It is possible to choose any thickness, angle and texture of the material. Foam finishing in combination with plaster will create a sufficient decorative format. Do not combine the material with a brick, natural or artificial stone, on a vinyl siding. The most aesthetically pleated plastic foam looks on a monotonous surface.
Practicality, lightness, durability – all these are advantages of facing foam plastic. It is able to effectively transform the exterior of the building, to give it a stylish and thoughtful design.
- Exterior Foam Window Molding
- TYPE 4-1: Architectural Foam Window Trim
- TYPE 4-2: Foam Trim Around Windows
- TYPE 4-3: Decorative Foam Molding
- TYPE 4-4: Foam House Trim
- Exterior Decorative Foam Molding
- Architectural Foam Shapes Stucco Trims