When you design an opening at home, the customer often has a lot of technical issues associated with installing, joining and installing the window decor elements. We offer more than 100 exterior window trim kits by which you can count your windows and place an order.
The first and most basic question is what material is best used for decorative window decoration from the outside. Our façade products made of foam plastic have proved their practicality, lightness, aesthetics, durability and the most basic – the best price-quality ratio for many years.
Therefore, polystyrene foam polystyrene is the best material for decorating windows with decor. On the examples below, you can also see the significant difference between finishing the windows with your own hands (manually) and manufactured in the production conditions of foam products.
Surely you saw a lot of houses with rectangular frames around the windows – this is the simplest and cheapest way to decorate the house opening. But this design of the window does not go to any comparison with our figurative elements of the window decor.
The second main question on the decorative finishing of windows is at what stage of insulation is the installation of facade elements. And also if the facade is faced with tiles or in a facing brick. Our architectural elements are light in themselves, so there is no need to leave a mounting place for them without a heater, to produce additional mounting reinforcements, etc.
Therefore, the facade decor of foam plastic on the opening of the window is mounted on the rough screed of the insulation until the finish of the walls. If the exterior walls are made of facing bricks or tiles, the decor elements are mounted on top of them.
And the third major question when facing the windows is the installation, joints, pruning, slopes. What to do with the oktoos of the window opening on the facade, how does the decor of the window with the slope trim fit together, how is the window and the escarpment mounted together, what glues are used for the installation of the window facade decoration, where to take the scheme of mounting the lock stone on the window facade, how to join the arch window decor with direct elements, when metal is put on the windowsill in the presence of decor, how do the decorative details of the window frame join together? For all these questions, you can get answers on this page of our site. Or by contacting us in any convenient way.
The first thing that interests when decorating the facade of a house with a decor is the design of openings. Window and door openings create the main visual image of the facade. The discrepancy between the proportions of the area of windows and the area of the walls always produces a depressing impression.
Too narrow or too wide windows easily turn different architectural methods into a work of art. The combination of several windows with a facade decoration of foam plastic into a single composition in accordance with the general concept of exterior decoration of the building’s facade is one of the few ways to decorate window openings.
If you need a design of windows from the outside – below on the page you can see a number of ready-made solutions – examples of finishing window openings for which you can easily decide on your own preferences in design.
ALL 3D MODELS FOR 18 CLASSIC WINDOW TRIM SETS
A set of 3D models and drawings (AutoCAD (dwg) + ArchiCAD + 3ds Max, STL + SketchUp + Corel Draw) of the classic window design outside. Examples of complete compositions. 18 ready-made 3D solutions for decorative finishing of the window exterior.
HOW TO TRIM A WINDOW
In the design of the window opening outside the house, such elements of the facade decoration are used:
- window molding
- decorative window sill
- top of the window
- front brackets
- castle stone
In the figures below, the technical aspects of the matching of the window decor with the escutcheons are displayed. You can see 2 options for decorating the window: molding around the perimeter of the window and a combination of molding and a window sill.
The illustrations clearly show that the decorative element is mounted over the end face of the slat. so please pay attention to the ebb – the sill cover – it should cover the sloping part and the decorative element itself. Therefore, if you are planning any architectural elements on the facade – do not rush to order ebbs on the windowsill.
They are mounted after the installation of the decor of the facade of the house. The slatted slats can be produced both by installers in the course of insulation, and ordered in the form of finished products from us. We produce slopes of the depth necessary for a particular object. The thickness of the slope is usually 3 cm at the window frame and 2 cm at the wall.
Separately, we would like to propose an option for decorating the opening with a decorative element located in the slope. In the photo below we have shown, as an example, the application of profile No. 1160 with section dimensions of 15×15 cm. The decorative cornice is mounted on the wall without a heater, and the insulation does not reach the edge of the slope by the size of the profile (in our example it is 15 cm).
Below in the photos of the examples we showed an effective and at the same time practical window decoration on the façade with the solution of the slope issue. The decorative element itself is in this case a slope. Two goals are achieved: a reduction in the cost of finishing the windows when the facade is insulated and a radically different appearance of the window compared to the usual application of molding along the edge of the slope. At such furnish of a window the heater does not reach the edge of the window slope by the distance of the applied decorative element.
The reinforcing mesh of the wall insulation is left with the output of 15-20 cm. Then, when installing the decor, the mesh element goes along the front part of the insulation. On the examples below, the entire decorative effect is achieved by the depth of the wall insulation – the architectural decor itself protrudes from the edge of the wall by 3-5 cm.
This option of finishing the window slope can be attributed to a more modern style of the facade design at home – to some extent modern. The effect of minimalism is achieved: a minimum of decor – a maximum of visual impression. If you are worried about the filthy protruding parts of the facade decoration, our proposal will also solve this problem.
Such a design of the window opening advantageously differs from the usual application of facade molding along the edge of the slope by creating a larger volume and relief with a smaller indentation of the decor from the wall.
Window decoration is an important parameter that allows not only to make windows more durable, but also more aesthetic for others. Decorative decoration of windows from the outside is capable of giving the whole building a finished and original appearance.
An important fact: with the help of high-quality window covering it is possible to significantly compensate for heat loss, which is especially important during the heating season. Also, the finish excludes the appearance of fungus, mold, the development of humidity in the window area and the reduction of atmospheric pressure in the room. The aesthetic need for creating a stylish exterior of the building is a great chance to change the look of plastic windows.
If you have just installed new windows, then do not delay with the finishing works. Under the influence of the environment, the mounting foam dries quickly, the openings remain completely leaky. In addition, it is rather unaesthetic.
Today there is a huge variety of finishing materials, which will be tailored to the individual needs of the user. For each exterior it is possible to find the optimal solution. Possible variants of carrying out of facing works:
- With plaster.
- Use of sandwich panels.
- Finishing plasterboard.
- Registration with metal plates.
- Facing with wood.
- Use of natural or artificial stone.
- Application of plastic panels.
It is possible to use synthetic tiles for natural stone, as well as for natural breeds, which are available in a wide variety. This material will create an unusually stylish and noble design of the building. Ceramic granite, clicker tiles, pebbles and other types of stone are used today in the decorative decoration of windows externally. A stone can be glued on the same technology as a conventional tile, so you will not have any difficulties.
To give the windows aesthetic, neat appearance, you can simply align the slopes, repair cracks, various cracks in the openings. This will protect the mounting foam from damage, which is the basis for installing the double-glazed windows. This option is the most economical and practical. To improve the appearance of the building, it is possible to use colored, non-uniform compositions.
Decorative design of the windows on the outside with stucco molding is a modern trend. Gypsum, concrete, expanded polystyrene, polyurethane foam – these materials are not only very durable and reliable, but also create a perfectly flat surface. Glue these blanks with an adhesive solution.
Windows – a mirror in the world of home comfort, decor. The appearance of the window can tell a lot about the owner of the house, about his taste preferences and sense of style. Agree, it is much more pleasant to go along the street and consider the original design of windows, rather than faceless double-glazed windows.
If you are going to design windows from the outside in a design version – this article is created specifically for you.
- Use of acrylic façade plaster, plaster with mineral composition.
- Galvanized, metal-coated plates protected by anti-corrosion paint. Slopes of metal today are actively used on almost all homes.
- Design using PVC (PVC) – plastic inserts, which are very practical and versatile.
- The use of wooden platbands is a traditional traditional format that is used on wooden houses. There are original carved elements, more concise options.
- The use of natural or artificial stone, tiles – gives the house a nobility, status and originality.
- The modern design of windows is inclined towards economical, reliable and, at the same time, aesthetic materials. Many users choose a design that does not require large investments, time.
The facade, decorated with elements of polyurethane, will look no worse than expensive, decorated with natural stone, gypsum. You have the opportunity to choose such elements for decorating the windows from the outside:
- Sandriki in a wide range of sizes.
- Simulation of arches in great variation.
- Use of false doors, various wall panels.
- Polyurethane moldings.
- Decor in the clypeus format is used to decorate the windows both side and top. It is important to remember that the decorative elements are selected strictly under the exterior of the building to make it more aesthetic.
Today, the trims in Greek, Roman style have become very popular. This will give the house a larger scope, make it elegant and luxurious. For houses in the classical design should be selected decor with relief protrusions. Stylishly look not only white platbands, but also painted in a different color. Columns, pilasters will definitely transform the building into something noble, exquisite.
The use of profile plastic panels will perfectly fit into the framework of an economical budget. The disadvantage is the low level of aesthetics after the performance of the cladding works. As for the wooden elements, today they are quite exclusive and rare. If you want to make a house in the style of a traditional hut, show folklore – then this design will definitely suit you!
Accomplishment of slopes is the main goal for which external lining of window systems is performed. Such work is able to give the exterior of the building an aesthetic appearance, to make it more secure from external factors. Practically all specialists speak about the importance of making the facing of windows.
This procedure 100% protects the mounting foam from destruction under the influence of aggressive light, moisture, pressure. It is the basis for the fastening of the window, so it is important to preserve its original qualities.
- Protective factor. In the seams, cracks that form with time, moisture, cold, mold, fungus can easily penetrate. It is important to prevent the negative impact of the environment.
- Protects the mounting foam from negative influence from the street.
- Creating an aesthetic appearance. The window and its area around the perimeter becomes neat, harmonious with the rest of the building’s design.
Therefore, it is important to perform the facing of the window as soon as it is installed. Today, there is a wide variety of materials that will satisfy the needs of each user. You can find very harmonious formats that fit into the exterior of your building. Economical options are also available that fit within the budget.
Today, the most common and applicable in various areas of construction are:
- Putty – this way of window lining is the most classic and common. Advantage – low cost, simplicity in performance of facing works. An important drawback – this format of work must be done periodically because of insufficient strength of the composition, the formation of cracks.
- Sandwich panel – two plastic sheets in the middle have soft polyurethane. This workpiece is very durable, easy to install, resistant to external influences, has excellent thermal insulation. High enough cost is some minus.
- Sheet plastic panels – a standard format, which will fit into the glass. We recommend to choose it for modern, office buildings. This is a universal solution that combines laconic design and versatility.
- Gypsum boards – ideal for facing highly damaged surfaces. The material retains heat, has excellent rigidity. Disadvantage – you need to periodically paint the surface.
- Wood is an excellent format for eco houses, houses in the traditional style. Naturalness, originality, high aesthetics – the advantages of the material. It is often used for cladding wooden houses.
- Artificial, natural stone, tiles – has high strength, noble design. It is possible to choose an identical format for an artificial stone at a low price, which has a kind of natural rock.
The decoration of the windows on the facade of the building is a very important nuance that can fulfill both an aesthetic and a functional role. Framing for windows is directly connected with the exterior decoration of the facade.
It is important to select identical materials for stylistics, which will harmoniously look at the common waste. Today, more and more property owners pay attention to foam. This material is considered to be economical, practical and aesthetic after processing.
The framing of the windows of the facades will depend on the design of the building, its exterior. The user has the opportunity to select a huge line of elements from the foam. You will be pleasantly surprised by the result after framing the windows with polystyrene foam. The aesthetic parameter of this material is in no way inferior to gypsum, natural stone. Polyfoam – an example of practicality, aesthetics and saving your money
Framing windows with foam plastic with your own hands will allow you to save a significant portion of the budget. Let’s name the main advantages of this finishing material:
- Impeccable thermal insulation. You probably hear about warming the house with polystyrene. Also, the framing of the windows from the foam plastic reliably blocks the ingress of cold, moisture into the room. This is especially true in the heating season.
- A small weight of material, ease of installation.
- The material is able to securely attach to almost any surface of the wall.
- Has a stylish appearance. The design of the foam plastic is very versatile – it can be simply processed, shaped, painted, coated with other compounds. Such a frame will give the building solidity.
- Price availability. Each user can afford to purchase a sufficient amount of material.
- Indispensable for protecting the window from moisture, atmospheric pressure, temperature, fungus and mold formation.
This material will be indispensable for aligning the unsuccessful surface of the building. It is possible to choose any thickness, angle and texture of the material. Foam finishing in combination with plaster will create a sufficient decorative format. Do not combine the material with a brick, natural or artificial stone, on a vinyl siding. The most aesthetically pleated plastic foam looks on a monotonous surface.
Practicality, lightness, durability – all these are advantages of facing foam plastic. It is able to effectively transform the exterior of the building, to give it a stylish and thoughtful design.
Window decoration occupies an important stage in the design of the building as a whole. Agree that we often pay attention to the windows, passing through the building. Many are already familiar with the design of windows on the facade with the help of expanded polystyrene.
Some believe that this material is not suitable for facade work, but we are ready to destroy this stereotype. The architecture of the building with the use of foam plastic is also able to look aesthetically pleasing, like natural stone and gypsum. You can get a similar effect without additionally overpaying – the first advantage of facing the window from the outside with polystyrene foam.
In order to make the foam sheet more aesthetic and original it needs to be processed. With the help of contour cutting it is possible to achieve a relief shape of the material. After coating the foam with plaster it will be difficult to distinguish it, for example, from a column, a protrusion from a stone. Foam plastic covers are now available in a wide variety for window decoration on the facade. You can choose the format for an individual project of the building, taking into account the subtleties of the exterior. In the catalog of our company everyone can find ready-made facade elements – from laconic and restrained to elegant and exclusive.
Exterior design of windows with foam is a relatively young technology, which today is considered innovative. It’s hard to believe, but more and more large companies, establishments, luxurious mansions, expensive apartments are outwardly decorated with elements of polystyrene foam. People understood the value of this material, due to its availability and practicality.
Finishing the windows from the outside with foam has the following advantages:
- High performance, comparing with other solid materials. The durability of the foam makes it possible to use it for many years.
- Very little weight. Regardless of length, volume, the material is practically weightless. At the same time, it has high density and flexibility. This greatly simplifies the installation work.
- Resistance to moisture, atmospheric pressure, temperature.
- At a low weight the material has sufficient hardness and strength.
- Price availability. The user can afford to purchase a sufficient number of elements for the cladding.
- Attractive appearance, a wide variety of sizes, shapes.
In the process of designing the facade of a building, it is important to consider the issue of decorating window openings. They will allocate the house from among the rest on the street, create its appearance, the impression of people passing by.
The appearance of windows is able to give the exterior of the building not only originality, but also to make them more protected from the influence of external factors. An important stage, which should be taken with the mind – the choice of quality material for the framing of window openings. Sit down and we begin!
What window formatting should I choose?
An unequivocal answer for all property owners simply does not exist – each material is individual. For example, for a house made of wood, it will be best to go with wood trim in a traditional style. For a brick house is a brickwork or metal plates. About everything in order:
They are able to give the building a natural style, a connection with nature, a rustic charm. Most suitable is a frame for a country cottage or a house-hut. Such material is rather expensive and is made strictly by order. A big plus is a very aesthetic format and a rich appearance.
Such a frame is available in a wide range of colors, so you can create some contrast with the main wall of the house. The brick should not protrude too much from the surface, so you need to select fairly thin elements. This cladding is economical, easy to install and relatively simple in terms of design.
Here we are talking about tiles, natural rocks and artificial masonry. Framing windows with a stone should not be too massive, heaped up. It is worth considering such a format, when the walls have a uniform surface. This is how you will achieve a harmonious style. The stone is capable of giving the house a very beautiful and rich format. Elements of limestone, shell rock, pebbles are ideal for these purposes. Remember: the frame of stone must be chosen for strong walls, because of the severity of the material.
Consider the additional profiles – they are assembled like a designer. They are easy and quick to install, they have a stylish design. This cladding is very laconic, simple.
To convey the mood of a classic, elegant and aristocratic design. Window apertures in the design of gypsum columns, pilasters, relief forms will make the building luxurious. Disadvantage – gypsum does not like the effect of moisture, requires periodic restoration, due to the appearance of cracks.
Stucco from these materials is very affordable in terms of budget. The window area will become quite beautiful and, at the same time, protected from the influence of cold, moisture, fungus, mold.
Window decoration outside the house is an important procedure that allows you to create not only an aesthetic exterior, but also protect it from external factors. Finishing materials must have excellent moisture resistance and low hygroscopicity. This is necessary in order that there is no destruction of the cladding.
In warm seasons, there is enough rainfall that can accumulate in the structure of the material, in winter the water can crystallize, thereby destroying the rock. The cladding should be resistant to weather conditions, be made of a stable composition. The choice of a material that is not resistant to dampness is possible in the event that a sufficient level of ventilation is provided in the room.
Popular materials for Outside Window Casing:
- Plaster, putty from the cement composition.
- Steel plates covered with protective polymer paint. This format is used on window openings as stone, concrete walls, and on wooden houses.
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Plastic plates are very practical to use, easy to install.
- Casing made of wood. They are used for registration of slopes from a log house and are installed flush.
- Natural or artificial stone, tiles.
- How the window is made with plastic
First of all, it is necessary to make slopes to the desired size. The workpieces are treated with a foam compound, and then are screwed to the window. Next, you need to fill the seams with a sealant, which prevents moisture from flowing inside and drafts. If you want to achieve better fixing of the liner, then use strong dowels with screws.
Specialists recommend the use of a sanitary sealant. It is he who can exclude the development of fungus and mold. Slopes should be primed with primer in advance. Thanks to this sealant and foam, it is much better to keep the clutch.
After you have completed the priming of the walls, you should attach the tile or masonry to the frost-resistant adhesive. It is also possible to use a sealant on a silicone base, which is dotted over the whole plane of the decorative workpiece. Rubbing the seams is an epoxy or silicone base.
Casing made of wood should be impregnated with a protective agent, which prolongs the life of the material. Copper nails without hats are used to fasten the clypees to the window frame. To do this, use a punching machine, instead of a conventional hammer, which can visually damage the structure of the wood.
Decorative design of windows on the facade of the building is an important issue, which is worth a detailed examination. The exterior of the house can be compared with a person, but a window with a reflection of its internal state, the owner’s relationship to personal property.
Make the building more attractive to others with the help of platbands. They are able to transform windows, give them a new style and, in addition, protect against the influence of external factors. The main thing is to choose quality window frames and their design.
The casing is made of a material that is designed to frame the window. In the thickness of the clypeus is about 3-4 cm, so it will slightly bulge to create aesthetics of the facade. Also, such a bar is able to close all kinds of gaps that form between the window box and the window plane. The platen does not allow precipitation, temperature and pressure to enter the room. With the help of this element it is possible to reduce the noise level in the house, to prevent the development of mold and fungus in the window area. Clypeus is installed and for thermal insulation, so they retain heat inside the room.
Platbands are divided by types depending on the type of installation:
- The invoice format. They are used to hide gaps between the wall surface and the window itself.
- Telescopic format. In comparison with the above variant, here are present, so-called wings, which allow the clypeus to be fixed more tightly inside the seam.
- An interesting fact: the casings are not only figured, but also flat, rounded.
- Natural wood. This material will appeal to every connoisseur of the classics. Visually decorative facing will emphasize the nobility and luxury of the facade, will give it a finished touch.
- MDF. The material has a fibrous structure of wood chips and dust. Such platbands are outwardly made out with paper or lacquer veneer to give aesthetics and protective qualities.
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC). They are usually installed on double-glazed windows. A wide variety of colors is available, so these platbands will fit stylishly under the format of siding, plaster.
- Polyurethane. Optimum format for window systems of rounded shape. Due to the high practicality, wide application and ease of maintenance, these casing materials are widely used in everyday life.
- Casing made of metal. Metal galvanized sheets are coated with anti-corrosion paint.
Slope is a special element of the window system, which is able to close the opening between the surface of the facade and the window itself. Installation of slopes is done after installing a new window. External slopes, the price of which will be available for each user, are performed according to a certain technology.
The main task of these works is to improve the quality of the window system. With the help of slopes it is possible to keep the heat in the room, exclude moisture, atmospheric pressure, fungus and mold.
Thermal insulation of foam slabs from the outside can completely eliminate seasonal heat loss, which is especially important during heating. External slopes of foam plastic, the price of which is available on the site of our company, are able to protect the mounting foam from destruction. Many users neglect the installation of slopes, which leads to a rapid drying of the foam. It is the barrier between the external environment and the room, fixes the window frame, so it is important to ensure its reliability and full protection against the negative influence of dampness and temperature.
External slopes for plastic windows: advantages
- Long service life. Over the years, they remain in their original form, preserving their integrity.
- Slopes do not deteriorate under the influence of atmospheric pressure, moisture and temperature.
- They are reliable thermal insulation and soundproofing windows.
- Simple in terms of installation, do not require a lot of time and effort.
- Create an aesthetic appearance of the window, make the facade more accurate.
The slopes of the foam on the outside will be very practical to use and easy to install. To increase the strength parameter, it is necessary to reinforce the material with GRP. With the help of a stapler or a construction adhesive, the two blanks are bonded together, after which they are processed with putty. The application of putty preserves the strength of the foam, its original qualities. Slopes of foam plastic, the price of which is considered to be one of the most economical, will fit within a limited budget.
Especially for you we have prepared a number of tips on the issue – slopes from polystyrene master class. Finishing of slopes with the help of polystyrene is carried out according to the following technology:
- The surface is prepared, cleaning it from contamination. Further, cracks, slots are filled with adhesive cement. After the surface dries, it is necessary to treat the surface with a primer.
- The sheets of styrofoam are cut out with a knife by the size of the workpiece. In order for the material to adhere to the slope, it is necessary to apply an adhesive base. With the help of the level, the workpiece is leveled and then fastened with dowels.
- After the fastening is done, it is necessary to apply the putty. To the material is applied a cut reinforced mesh, and then a layer of putty is applied. Next, you should install the corners from the metal.
- After complete drying, the final layer of putty is applied, treated with grout and painting.
For the decorative design of the window on the facade of the building stucco molding is used. The exterior decoration allows creating the original exterior of the building, demonstrating to the people around the author’s imagination.
Today, a wide variety of materials and formats of facade molding is available in the construction market. Do you want to create something memorable and special? Choose an ensemble with enough details. The facade can be designed both in a laconic and restrained design, and elegant, luxurious format.
First of all, it is able to decorate the exterior of the house. This is the best solution for those who are tired of boring architecture. It is possible to embody the most daring ideas.
Protection of the window from moisture, development of mold and fungus, as well as reliable heat and noise insulation. Stucco has a sufficient thickness to protect the premises from cold, dampness.
Stucco from most materials is very easy to install. Despite its cumbersome format, it can have a small weight. Therefore, the building can be transformed in a matter of hours. A wide variety of formats. Decorative elements can be made of different materials, have a different shape and design.
Even the most faceless building is able to start playing with new colors, to become more fresh and alive with the help of stucco molding. The facade reflects the exterior of the house, so it is possible to demonstrate the nobility, exquisiteness of the exterior to others.
The architectural elements of foam plastic can also look luxurious and pompous, like billets made of natural stone and gypsum. Create a real work of art is possible, due to the ability of the foam to be processed. This material has recently been used in construction. Its practical and aesthetic features will give delight to the user for many years.
Polyfoam can have absolutely any shape, so the design of the building can be designed according to an individual project.
The material is covered with plaster, trowel or other mortar, which makes the stucco more durable and durable. The user can decorate the façade with false columns, shutters, cornices made of embossed polystyrene foam. Modern design of the building can be decorated with a strict bulging frame. Polyfoam is rightly considered to be the most environmentally friendly and practical material that will please you for many years.
HOW TO INSTALL EXTERIOR WINDOW TRIM
If you are interested in the question – how to properly place the windows in the house – then you are exactly at the address. In this article, we will discuss how to achieve the optimal proportions of windows in relation to the facade. Agree, the house with windows of different sizes, placed at different levels will look too extravagant.
For example, the window opening must be correctly emphasized with decorative elements, otherwise the exterior will give visual imbalance. When changing or moving window openings, it is important to take into account their size relative to the wall area.
The design and shape of the windows should reflect the sense of balance and aesthetics of the designer. Building technologies, standards allow to achieve the best result. Many property owners rely on personal intuition, as they say “by eye”, in the process of forming a new facade. Disregarding the drawing, the proportions of the wall, it is possible to incorrectly place the windows. The ideal location of the windows in relation to the beginning of the foundation is the center of the wall. It is determined by the golden section, which can be divided into several equal parts.
The correct proportions of the window are related to the length and height of the wall. It is not right to place windows the size of a meter per meter on a wall more than 6 meters high and the same length. Modern trends favor the use of a window that will form a certain panorama.
The window frame should be at least 40-60 cm from the floor. The exception is a panoramic window from the floor to the ceiling.
Optimal sizes of windows in a private house are based on the capabilities of the heating system. The larger the window, the better the rooms should warm up to compensate for heat loss. If you are installing panoramic windows, it is best to install an in-floor concatenator.
Decorative cladding is able to successfully emphasize the windows, and visually make them invisible. How big is the window in the house?
If you have small windows installed, then you should install side moldings, pilasters, which will visually enlarge its sides.
For high vertical windows, the side columns that extend the window frame perfectly match. For windows of a square shape of considerable size, you can not install decorative elements. They will only aggravate the appearance of the window, making it congested.
Windows on the facade, the drawing of which you can order from professional designers, allows you to make decorative elements. If you are eager to bring author’s notes to the exterior of the house, we recommend trusting professionals.
Today, a huge number of styles are available that open the door to creativity. The main thing that should be based on – the dimensions of the house, and then the style direction (classics, modern, hi-tech, etc.).