Exterior – this is without exaggeration the “face” of the house, which reflects its character and taste of the owner. The facades of houses, the design of which is accurate, special style, can advantageously elevate the building from among the rest. In order for wall cladding to be reliable and aesthetic, it is important to choose high-quality materials and to select the technology of works. Just look at our house exterior design ideas – we are sure you will find what you were looking for!
You can see that the beautiful facades of private houses look harmoniously with landscape and architectural design. In addition to the aesthetic side, the cladding is able to perform a role:
Protection – the thicker and more resistant the material, the better it protects the walls from moisture, temperature, vibrations and other environmental influences. Sound insulation – plaster, polystyrene, wooden blocks, stone and other materials can significantly reduce the sound effect from the street to the house.
Warming – the outer covering of the building plays the role of an additional layer between the wall and the environment. Often, users make the facing of the building foam, and on top of it perform decorative work.
Finishing private houses can be done with plaster. This material combines the parameters “profitable and beautiful”. Mineral plaster is considered the most common material, which is available in a wide color palette. Resistant to weather conditions, as well as sterility, does not allow mold to develop, microorganisms. In addition, such material is not afraid of direct sunlight.
Decorating the facades of houses with bark beetle is a popular technology today. The surface of the building will have a symbolic abstract pattern. For example, the design of walls with a fur coat is an older method that is common among administrative and government institutions.
The decoration of the facade of a house made of bricks is the most economical and reliable method. Clinker brick is very popular – it is available in a huge range of colors. Facing buildings from porcelain stoneware looks aesthetically pleasing and quite solid. The surface can have almost any texture, imitate a natural tree or stone.
The decoration of the facade made of natural stone or wood is the most expensive, but the most aesthetic format. The house acquires status and charm. Modern styles of the exterior dictate the rule – to combine ultramodern materials with natural ones. Steel, concrete, plaster with wood, natural stone.
Making the front of the house with your own hands is a creative process, so you have the opportunity to create your own project. Design facing is custom made in the style of a certain region (France, Germany, England), a specific era. German style veneer will reflect the economy, rational views of the owner.
Fachwerk style – the most vivid reflection. Facing the house is done in light and warm colors (white, peach, sand, sometimes gray) and is complemented by wooden beams symmetrically to each other. This format resembles all the famous houses of Bavaria.
The decoration of the facade of the house in the Provence style is romantic and, at the same time, simple decoration. The bias is made on rural, provincial style using natural stone, wood, carvings, plant paintings.
The colors of the facing are light, refreshing and tender: pastel, turquoise, light lemon, peach, lilac, white-blue and lavender. The style of Provence is French chic, so it’s important to convey the mood of lavender fields and the connection with nature.
The design of the facade of the house in the style of the chalet is a very expressive and original solution. The walls here are made of natural stone in combination with wood, concrete. The main bias is on the panoramic windows that create the impression of freedom and space.
Do not forget that the well-known chalets in the Swiss Alps have direct protruding roofs to protect the house from snow and moisture.
The decoration of the facade of a private house in the English style will appeal to every connoisseur of the classics. English style is inherent special care: windows with thin columns, monotony in a calm color, straight lines, small windows.
FACADE DECOR FROM THE MANUFACTURER
EXTERIOR HOME DESIGN
You do not need to develop a project of your future home by yourself, because you can choose the right idea by creating an exterior design online. There are special programs that everyone can use. Or you can find the exterior you like at home (photo) and show it to the construction company by adding your own wishes.
The house, decorated with white columns, always looks luxurious. Design in bright color gives the building a special nobility, emphasizes its status. Stucco molding on the walls of the house makes it more interesting. Such a structure would like to be considered by studying every element, every detail. An excellent solution will also be a balcony where you can place flowering plants or set a small coffee table, behind which you will enjoy sunrises or sunsets.
Brick cladding is one of the most popular options today. If you look at this exterior of a single-story photo house, you will see for yourself that this type of building design always looks stylish and prestigious. In this case, the walls are decorated with a material of a pleasant chocolate color, and doors and window frames are also matched to this color. To the exterior design of the house did not look monotonous, it is diluted with some details. For example, the door is not a solid metal sheet, but a very interesting structure with a forged insert.
The combination of white and light brown in this building looks impeccable. These colors in the exterior design give everyone who looks at the house, an indescribable feeling of comfort.
Special attention should be paid to the form of construction. Perfectly smooth lines are visible in every centimeter. Low forged fences complement the house with its elegance, and the windows are unobtrusively decorated with white elements of different shapes. You will definitely enjoy spending time on the spacious terrace on hot summer days.
In this embodiment, the combination of several types of cladding looks very original. Part of the building is decorated with brick, part – with decorative plaster. The foundation of the house is lined with stone, which emphasizes the elegance of the whole structure with its heterogeneous texture and dark color.
An elongated window makes the building presentable. Here it is framed by an extraordinary frame of white-brick color, which makes this exterior unique. A small decoration of the house in the form of elegant stucco below this window gives it extravagance.
Two-storey house, decorated like a castle, in which the princess is located. Openwork, gentle, elegant – only these words can describe this structure. Each bend of the arch or the seemingly insignificant decorative insert plays a role in the overall image.
Plants will help to make the territory more interesting, to add an oriental accent to the building, however they should not close most of the facade. It will be enough bulk palm tree. It forms a certain game of bright and cream colors in the exterior of the building.
The exterior on the photo is a house with an extraordinary and completely individual design. This building turned out to be unlike any other. A very compact two-story building has a spacious terrace, which is decorated with curtains to match the whole house. A well-landscaped area around it refreshes the overall picture of the facade, making it more natural. In the design of this building is seen a special style. A small forged balcony makes it aristocratic, original.
Buildings with a symmetrical design always look especially majestic. In the forms of this building one can see conciseness and simplicity, and this is now in vogue. Living in such a house, you will feel like the owner of the castle, no less. The design of the facade, where the facing is combined with brick and decorative plaster – it is stylish and modern. The transition of one texture to another causes the desire to look at such a building, making it atypical. This type of finish can have many colors. And with the help of bricks, you can even create a different ornament – in this case, the design of the exterior of the house will be truly unique.
Carefully planned exterior of a private house can be a real architectural masterpiece. In the design of the exterior should certainly be seen the general idea, which manifests itself in every part of the building. Beautiful white columns visually draw the building, make it more solid, luxurious. The monochrome and the use of predominantly light shades in the cladding of the facade is something that today is very popular. And the rays of light throughout the day will be differently complement the beauty of the house with its bright highlights.
Here is one of the most popular exterior styles today – minimalism. Attractiveness in simplicity is how you can describe the exterior design of this building. White edging gives it elegance, but does not make it too elaborate. When working on the design of the exterior is important to take into account the color of the house trim. You might like the idea of combining the coffee color of the walls with cream, and emphasize all this with a dark orange brick.
In the exterior of the cottage there are no parts for which the eye clings. You can add them yourself by hanging several openwork decorated lanterns or by surrounding the building with a beautiful garden.
What is the exterior of the house? This is the taste of its owner, embodied in the architectural intent. If you want to make a house lining with decorative plaster, then you can make the most courageous and extraordinary decisions on its design. This material can have almost any color and texture. In this case, it looks nice transition from one color to another, although in the same way you can make the building more contrast.
If in the design of the usual everyday home, many prefer minimalism, then the design of the exterior of a country house definitely requires imagination. Coming to your perfectly equipped abode, you can enjoy plenty of time spending. Facing the house in a gray-white color deserves special attention, because this building gives the impression of a palace. In his style there is something noble, such exteriors of houses are not common. The decoration of the walls of natural stone is great combined with tinted plaster.
Making a building in warm colors is always a good idea. The house seems cozy even before you go inside. Ideally suited to this design option is a reddish-tiled roof. A small space in front of the entrance to the room allows you to place there chairs and a table where you will surely enjoy spending the evening with a glass of wine.
Country house – a place where you want to hide from all the everyday worries. In the evenings, sitting at a small, beautiful table on the balcony under the light of several lamps, having something deliciously delicious for dinner and chatting with your family about everything in the world. Exterior of a country house, stylized as a classic, will be an excellent place for such events. The territory around the building can be decorated with thujas and other coniferous trees.
Exterior – this is the first impression of your home. With a competent approach to the design of the building, you can make your home look like a real paradise. It does not matter if you create the exterior of a wooden house or plan to build a structure that is finished with plaster. In any case, your abode has every chance of becoming the place where you want to come back with pleasure every day.
BEST HOUSE EXTERIOR
Making the facade of the house requires not only accurate calculations and high-quality materials, but also a lot of creativity. Design options for the house, the photos of which are given below, are those cases where a specialist in his field managed to combine different textures, colors and facing materials with amazing accuracy. The buildings in the photographs are not only special for the finishing of the walls – there are details on the exterior of these structures that catch the eye.
Majestic house, whose beauty I want to admire. It is about this building that little girls dream of playing princesses. Luxurious and refined in style construction, the facing material for the facade of which was a brick. It is delightfully complemented by bas-reliefs placed across the entire surface of the building. Such textured elements can revive the construction. If you do not know which facade is better for the house, take more time to choose the decor. Then any facing will become only a background for creative products.
In order to be comfortable in a big house, as much light as possible should fall inside. That is why in such a luxurious building can not do without the volumetric windows in the floor. This is something that today enjoys incredible popularity. Facade system for a private house deserves special attention. A great combination of light and dark colors, as well as an elegant balcony, which you definitely want to go out in the morning – the style is suitable for those who are looking for sophistication everywhere and in everything.
Not sure which facade to choose for your home? In this case, you can combine several finishing materials. For example, the brick cladding of the main part of the facade, complemented by beautiful columns, which are decorated with decorative plaster. By the way, the latter allow visually stretching the building, make it slimmer and more attractive. This idea for the facade of the house has been used for a long time, but each time it is implemented, the designers create more and more creative constructions.
Delight and delight – the feelings that immediately cause this building. Looking at how the cladding material for exterior walls is in harmony with the perfectly trimmed lawn and stucco around the huge windows, it is impossible not to worry about living in such a monastery. In the mornings, the living room will be flooded with bright sunshine, and if you look at the building from the outside at this time, you will see all the shades of the facade material used here for the house.
The fantastic exterior of this building embodies the best ideas of classic decor. Relief patterns covering the walls of the cottage, give it a look of solidity and luxury. In order to improve the area around such a house, it is necessary to plant coniferous trees around it – the perfect choice would be slender Tui. They conquer their beauty and simplicity at the same time. It is worth paying attention to the tile around the house, it should be well combined with the main color of the building.
The elegance of this building is manifested in the details. Light coffee plaster for the facade of the house, flower motifs as a decor, as well as the greatness of the building itself – all this makes its image especially amazing. You begin to admire such a construction without notice as if it were a work of art. Even in gloomy weather, the house looks warm and welcoming. I want to come back to such an abode after a hard day at work, to have dinner with my family on the spacious terrace.
Stylish and modern home that looks like a painted one. The evenness of its lines, the thoughtfulness of colors, the balance of dark and light – all this is fascinating, makes consider the building in the smallest detail. A brick with a burgundy shade will be a good suitable finishing material for a house of this type. And rich green thuis planted in a row will complement the chic of a delightful cottage.
The original burgundy roof in this house has an unusual structure. Many small hexagons with dark vignetting give the surface a small volume. Decorative plaster with a heterogeneous texture became the finishing material for the facade of a private house. Its slightly gray color is underlined by the immaculate whiteness of window frames and decorative elements. The area around the building is covered with tiles that combine the shades of all the colors used in the design of the house.
The building, whose beauty is emphasized by a combination of several shades in its design. Decorative finishing plaster of gray color became the finishing material for the house. Moreover, the main surface of the structure is made in the darkest tone, and the columns framing the corners of the structure are slightly lighter. It is interesting to look wide windows with white frames, due to which it was possible to emphasize the whole palette of colors used in the exterior. The bright green lawn contrasts well with the overall design of the building.
A brick may be the material for finishing the house outside, but this does not mean at all that the building will look ordinary. This will definitely not happen if the facade is supplemented with a nice fence in the form of voluminous white columns, decorate windows in a classical style and install large cylindrical columns at the entrance. The brick itself is better to take with different shades. Just a few darkened rectangles in the exterior of the building can make it look exclusive.
One of the most modern solutions for the design of the facade of the house today is the installation of windows in the floor. Whatever materials for facade cladding you may use, voluminous glass in an attractive frame gives the house a special chic. Exterior decor for the house will look fascinating if you finish the building in the same tone and style. Dark brick rectangles of similar shades plus light gray window frames look harmonious.
The structure of this house is completely atypical. The building seems to have several levels. The facade material for a private house in this case was a brick of terracotta color, in color of which the tiles were selected. Sharp corners of the roof make the house look like a castle, this effect is enhanced by the presence of a small balcony with forged fencing. The framing of the wide windows of the house coincides with the frame around the garage door. This repetition demonstrates the presence of one style in the lining of the building.
MODERN HOUSE EXTERIOR
Really amazing building with brick cladding. This material for finishing the facade of the house became its highlight. The dark color of the brick is successfully complemented by geometric shapes that are drawn in the decor. The design of the building is thought out to the details. Elongated windows with timber frames are combined with great wooden inserts between the two parts of the structure. Graceful black lamps complement the modern exterior style and make the area cozy in the evenings.
Living in such a house, you will be 100% sure that your abode is unique. This building looks cosmic, but it is very practical and spacious inside. The sun appears on the horizon and the brilliant surface of the finishing material for the facade turns the building into a beautiful diamond, all the faces of which shimmer with different colors. A lot of greenery on the territory of the dwelling creates a contrast between the modernized structure and the natural environment.
Reflecting on the color in which to decorate the house, we often stop at typical colors. What about terracotta? Such a bright building is impressive at first sight. Over the entire surface, the same finishing material for the exterior walls is used, but the design is fascinating with its structure. Zigzags, geometric shapes, asymmetry – such nuances turn the structure into an architectural masterpiece.
Choose the right color for the house sometimes so hard. But in this case it will not be necessary to do this at all, because the design will each time take on the color of its surroundings. The building, which reflects the clouds tinted with sun flares, is something of architectural magic. This material for the facade of the house will allow it to merge harmoniously with the horizon of the sky. The ideal material for finishing the foundation will be stone for the facade of the house.
A modern building is not always a lot of glass surfaces or design solutions that have never been used before. This building is a great example. Stylishly decorated frescoes in the quality of material for the facade of the house look stunning. The image on the surface of the structure can be any, from ancient Greek motifs to works of art of the 21st century. Such materials for finishing the facades of houses allow you to make the most daring ideas a wonderful reality.
This building looks like an exhibit at an exhibition of modern art, because metal panels were used as the material for cladding the facade of the house. Design of buildings can be called minimalist, but certainly not boring or typical. This house is an example of what incredible forms simplicity in architecture takes. This facing for the house is an original decision in case the building has the correct form and you want to bring novelty into its style.
Want to know how the application of facing bricks for the facade? Show options for finishing we are ready now. The photo shows a building in which large brick rectangles are combined with stainless steel panels. The unusual appearance of the exterior of the cottage is ensured by the wavy shape of the cladding material. It also visually adds volume to the structure. You can use these materials for facing the house, and you can – for the design of an office building.
Metal panels for the facades of private houses will look attractive if you play with the colors of this material. For example, you can combine several shades of orange or dilute the modernized style of a metal surface with a woody classic. Buildings in this shade are best complemented with black details, which will be the frame created by the beauty architect. Black frames of spacious windows, black roof, black lantern – this ensures the unity of style.
Impeccably smooth construction of a rectangular shape. How to destroy any boredom in its design? Panels for decoration of the facade with patterns – this is the way out. Anything can be depicted on the surface. Chaotic drawings and signs, silhouettes of people or elegant lines of flowers will look great. The most interesting thing is that such material for the facade does not even need additional color – it looks fascinating, even when it is monophonic.
Aluminum finishing materials for the facades of houses, or how to make every passerby pay attention to your abode – this is what will become the ideal name for the structure in the photo. Asymmetrical figures are not just decor, but rooms that are comfortably equipped inside. Such a facing material for the facade of the house, like metal, is used here only as a frame, inside of which there is strong glass. Attractive outside, comfortable inside – ideal at home.
To make the exterior of the building truly attractive, you can use bricks for decoration, and you can combine different types of decorative plaster for facades. Now in our access there are hundreds of options for materials for exterior decoration of houses, each of which can make your home original and modern. Some facade materials for cottages allow you to make your home look like a medieval castle, there are also the most modernized ideas, filled with creativity and fantasy.
What does the perfect facade of your dream house look like?
HOUSE OUTER DESIGN
How to create a beautiful house? Unique, unique in its kind? Exit – decorating the facade of the house with your own hands. Why is it advantageous to update the façade by yourself:
- The facade, made without the help of professional masters, is inexpensive. You pay only for materials;
- The lining can be chosen to suit your taste. It can be executed in the Gothic, medieval, Byzantine style. Or any other – of your choice.
If you are going to decorate the facade yourself, take care of choosing a quality material. It must be waterproof, breathable, it is good to keep warm. And also be strong and not burn.
Beautiful facades of houses, photos of which can be seen on our website, painted in a natural color. Thanks to pleasant shades, they fit organically into the surrounding landscape. Today, the market can choose the finishes of any color. However, the shade of your house should be in harmony with the surrounding nature.
A good way to imagine your own house facade – photo. Photos of the cottage you want to analyze. The qualities you like can be adapted to your own design concept. A very popular type of decoration – facial brick. It is environmentally friendly material, it has a lot of advantages. But putting such a brick on its own is very difficult. The minus of the front bricks is a high price.
Do you want to decorate the house with your own hands? The video will show all the nuances of this difficult process. Excellent option – siding. This inexpensive material has excellent characteristics. It is durable, waterproof, breathable.
The only negative – siding can catch fire. Fire will not spread, but in the process of burning dangerous, toxic substances are released. There are three main types of siding: polyvinylchloride, wood and metal.
Siding is one of the most inexpensive finishing materials. It is worth paying attention if you have to face, not only the main floor, but also the attic floor. Do you want to reduce the price of the construction? Use the siding. Do you decorate the main and attic floors with one color siding?
Combine the material with a different location of the bands. For the lower level, horizontal stripes are suitable, and for the upper one – vertical ones. This will make the attic floor visually light, looking skyward.
The best way to thoroughly study the liked facades of houses is a photo. Photo Gallery – an obligatory attribute of a site of each cottage small town. Here you will get a lot of ideas for design and decoration.
Tiled facade – a beautiful, expensive and difficult to install the type of decoration. Some tips:
- the first stage – the installation of the crate;
- the frame is strengthened along the floor line, vertically;
- For horizontal marking, the water level is applied;
- The tiles are laid from the bottom, starting from the corner.
The most common way of decorating the facade is plaster. It not only insulates, but also decorates cottages. The best way to evaluate the plastered facades of single-story houses is a photo.
Bark beetle – a popular variety of plaster for exterior decoration. The application of the bark beetle is simple. This type of plaster is environmentally friendly. It is characterized by a rich variety of textures and shades.
The plaster is breathable, ventilated. It does not burn and does not require care. The bark beetle is sold in two versions:
- dry gypsum mixture;
- ready for use, diluted with water mixture in plastic containers.
Many facades of private houses, photos of which can be found on our website, are trimmed with stucco. It fits well with other types of facing materials. In the plaster mixes are added special granules, which provide a relief pattern. The larger the granule size, the greater the amount of mixture required to process one square meter of surface.
Beautiful facades of private houses can be created by combining different finishing materials. Do you want to use different facings? Treat the lower part of the building visually with a “heavy” material, and the top with a light one. For example, the ground floor is faced with natural stone, and the main one – with wooden panels.
HOUSE FRONT DESIGN
Finishing the facade of a country house, photos of which we offer in our gallery, is a laborious process, but fascinating. And it does not matter – you trusted experts or all took their hands. The very path of transforming the building from an ordinary-looking building to an attractive building is a real miracle. Modern masters are used several options for finishing facade works. We suggest that you familiarize yourself with some of them.
The most common way we borrowed from Europe is decorative plaster. The advantages of this method are as follows:
- excellent thermal insulation properties of the material;
- simple and easy application, absence of expensive special equipment;
- wide possibilities for exterior modifications.
- Indeed, such a finishing material for the facade of the house (photo – its appearance) allows you to choose one, two, three shades from a hundred offered by the manufacturer. The result is a beautiful home design in the original color.
Another option, which has passed to us from the experience of European countries, is a panel facade decoration. For this purpose innovative sandwich panels are used most often. They consist of two layers, between which is a heater. Their advantages are excellent thermal characteristics, easy installation, very stylish and attractive exterior exterior of the building.
Stucco – special plaster material, which has very good thermal insulation and aesthetic characteristics. The appearance of the house can be compared with the tree, which chewed the very same Stucco. On the walls there are interesting drawings of dents, protuberances, holes. Plaster-Stucco is a very good and inexpensive option to decorate and insulate the building.
Our photo gallery offers several options for houses made by their owners. As you can see, there is nothing complicated here. The main thing is to find the right materials. Basically it is plaster, polystyrene or the same stucco.
They do not require special equipment, they are applied easily and quickly. Having chosen such decoration of the facade of a private house (in the photo – plaster applied on yourself), experts are still required to consult.
In our photo gallery you will be able to see how the listed materials are made up not only by private houses, but also by shop buildings. In general, all the same materials are used – stucco, sandwich panels, decorative plaster and others. Stores look stylish, modern, attractive to visitors.
EXTERIOR HOME DESIGN STYLES
There are many directions in the exterior design of the house, but the most attractive for many is the idea of a “house among the forest”. And it’s not surprising! In an era of constant development of technology, urban turmoil, affairs, responsibilities, I want to find a place for something quiet.
Facade work allows you to create a real oasis in the middle of the forest and wildlife. If you dream of living away from the city, where the singing of birds and the noise of foliage does not clutter the rumble of cars and people – a house among the forest will surely suit you!
How do we imagine a country house in the forest:
- Two-storey cottage, which has a relatively large area on the site.
- The object is made of natural wood, combined with natural / artificial stone. The use of natural materials with ultramodern (glass, metal) is a demanded trend.
- The roof of the house has a large area, extends forward the facade to protect it from the natural conditions.
- Presence of a balcony on the second floor for admiring the views, the presence of a panoramic window.
- Mandatory presence of a fireplace inside the house and exit of the chimney to the roof.
Steps on the way to the house.
The facade is made in a laconic style of high-tech, country, Provence, classic English style without the presence of special jewelry. House colors can be any, but with the presence of green or wood motifs.
The most traditional for a house in the forest is the country style. Rural motives, simplicity in decoration, the embodiment of customs and traditions – all this reminds a house in the wild west and away from civilization. The presence of wooden beams, boards, beams, natural or artificial stone helps to make the format of the house full.
The style of Provence is characterized by elegance, refinement in decoration. Matte pastel palette, the presence of forged products, the presence of wicker and aged furniture near the house, openwork molding and painting – all this features a style of Provence.
If you want to create a luxurious residence in the forest, where you can invite invited guests as during the reign of kings – you will come to a romantic style. The facade is decorated in calm colors, using stucco moldings, forged lattices, columns with intricate decoration. The house must have a balcony and a veranda.
For more practical residents and lovers of modernity, it is worth paying attention to the style of high-tech.
A new direction in the design of the facade gives tranquility, monumentality and simplicity. The concept of a modern house in the forest will be the combination of natural materials with new ones (metal, siding, glass, plastic, concrete). White, gray, black, metallic, woody – basic colors.
BUILDING EXTERIOR DESIGN
We offer you to familiarize yourself with the most popular solutions in the field of exterior design of buildings – dozens on the facades of photos. The photo gallery is represented by the most famous methods of finishing works, which will be of interest to Ukrainians.
One of the main features of modern finishing of private and any other building – dozens of original techniques that are actively used by specialists.
The choice of a particular method depends on several factors: finance, architectural features of the structure, personal preferences of the client.
Recently, finishing with plaster, bark beetle has become very popular. And all because this method does not require special financial costs, the availability of expensive equipment. And as a result, you get an excellent building with an original aesthetics.
Its structure resembles a tree bark, which was “processed” by a famous bark beetle. You can look at the facades of single-storey photo houses.
The bark beetle looks very attractive here. And besides, it has excellent thermal insulation characteristics.
But not only the bark beetle is known to Ukrainians. They are also actively used decorative plaster (acrylic, silicate, silicone), foam plastic, sandwich panels, siding, artificial and natural stone and many other materials.
Beautiful facades of private houses are represented in our photo galleries by their best examples. The original combination of colors, the use of not only one material, but a combination of several techniques – all this will encourage you to new experiments.
On the beautiful facades of houses, the photos are very diverse. Here, high-tech designs, classical styles like Provence or chalets, industrial stylistics (especially characteristic of modern private houses), as well as ethnic motives and many others.
On the best facades of houses photos are presented by each of the listed styles. After considering each of them, you already have an idea of what you want to see the future finish.
Someone will prefer to polish the house in a reserved and very attractive Provence style, someone will prefer bold high-tech solutions.
Important role in facing is occupied by painting works. The main thing is that all the colors were combined with each other.
The best option is to make the facade of several shades of the same color. Or you can trust bold experiments – for example, an orange roof and a white facade.
Also you can see how the facade of the house is made with your own hands. Photos offer several options for modern craftsmen who were not afraid to cope with facing works themselves.
MODERN EXTERIOR HOUSE DESIGNS
Beautiful facades of houses, photos of which we offer in our gallery, are hundreds of possible options that will be relevant for Ukrainians. Here already presented ready-made design solutions are presented, but the desire to experiment is only welcome! Perhaps you will like the combination of a certain color and texture of the roof with an unusual in the structure of the facades. The main thing is to take into account some nuances when choosing a certain design.
A huge number of photos offers our catalog. Here you can choose the option you like. We represent only those exteriors, which are really embodied by designers.
Very popular for today, the design of a country house. Country is a distant echo of cowboys, sheriffs and wild deserts known to us from American movies. Why not make your own house so original?
Note that the finishing of the facades with panels here is hardly suitable. The most common variant of country-facades is facing with natural or artificial stone. And you can choose any texture. In addition, manufacturers of facing stones are offered dozens of interesting color solutions. The most popular are the gray ones.
A very common direction, where facades are made in the most minimalistic designs. Only clear forms and lines prevail here, everything is done harmoniously, symmetrically, looks great in the surrounding landscape.
The most popular colors are all shades of gray. Used a variety of materials – from sandwich panels to natural stone. If you are interested in finishing the facade with your own hands, then in this style there is nothing complicated – no architectural pretentiousness, which gives advantages of simplicity and grace.
If you want to feel like a real prosperous Frenchman, then this aesthetics will definitely suit you. For such stylistics, it is actual to use only natural materials, minimum or total absence of plastic, glass, etc. The optimum option – decorative plaster, stone, brick or tile.
The unique appearance is guaranteed by the facade in the style of the “chalet”, which in translation means the shepherd’s house. Very carefully you need to consider at such facades the houses photo. Photo gallery offers several options, where one can note one feature – the facing is done with the help of wooden materials. It can be, by the way, modern siding panels.
EXTERIOR HOUSE DECOR
How to decorate the facade? This question is asked by each owner of a private house. The facade is the “face” and “visiting card” of the owner of the cottage. Its design is very important. It is worth to spend time and resources to design an excellent facade. And then your house will become the envy of neighbors from all over the street. It will delight the sight of casual passers-by and maintain the warmth of your family hearth.
The facades of private houses, photos of which are on our website, are distinguished by a unique design. Today, architects offer their clients a style of decoration, in which several decorative elements are combined. However, the main thing is the taste of the owner and his idea of the ideal house.
When decorating the facade, designers recommend to organically fit it into the surrounding landscape. Is your house located near a river or a lake? Add the glass to the finish. For example, decorate a glass veranda or mansard, design panoramic windows. Glitter of glass fits perfectly with the glitter of water. So it should be done if there is a swimming pool next to the cottage.
The facades of houses, the design of which you like, perfectly fit into the surrounding nature. Is your house in the forest? Decorate it with wooden panels or siding under the timber. So your house will become a continuation of the landscape. Is the cottage in the middle of a well-kept park? A great option – design in English style or in the style of classicism. Houses located in the steppe zone are often decorated in country style. If you live in a metropolis, pay attention to the style of high-tech.
Beautiful facades of private houses are faced with brick. It is very difficult to arrange the front brick yourself. It is better to hire masters. The most durable and environmentally friendly is considered to be clinker brick. It is made from natural clay by heating to very high temperatures. Clinker brick has excellent characteristics. It can be any shade. Unique colors are achieved by mixing clay of different types. The brick facade is from 50 to 100 years old.
The best way to explore beautiful facades of houses is a photo. Excellent option for finishing – siding. It is an inexpensive material with excellent performance characteristics. Siding is an excellent insulation. The only minus of the material is its combustibility. Siding burns under the sun’s rays. Therefore it is better to use a material of light shades.
Siding can be with vertical and horizontal stripes. If your house has a basement or an attic – emphasize the levels in different bands. The bottom floor is better to emphasize the horizontal stripes, and the top – vertical. This will give the attic lightness and aspiration skyward.
The facade of the house with your own hands can be issued quickly enough. In the case of siding, it is necessary to mount the panels on the profiles and take into account their deformation. Do you want to update the old brickwork? Paint the facade. Staining will perfectly hide defects, will give the house freshness. Such design allows you to connect the old and new buildings in a single style. However, the paint burns out in the sun. It will have to be updated every two or three years. Choose a unique shade – and your house will be the most beautiful on the street.
The best way to assess the facades of houses – photo. The gallery shows a variety of architectural styles. An excellent option – a combination of siding panels or bricks of different colors. A beautiful and original design solution – to connect the old brickwork with decorative elements created with the help of plaster-fur coats. Select a picture. Designers advise to accent the corners, slopes of the doors, the areas near the windows. Put on the selected bricks “coat”. Draw the picture with a soft-colored trowel.
A popular way to clothe the facades of houses is bark beetle. Photos of plaster-bark beetle look impressive. The plaster is easy to apply by hand. It is sold in several basic colors. However, thanks to the technology of tinting, you can achieve any shade, even unique. Apply a pattern with a special tool. A great way to evaluate the facades of single-story houses – photo. Bark beetle – one of the most popular and affordable ways to design the facade with your own hands.
EXTERIOR WALL DESIGNS
Finishing of the facades of houses, photo of which we offer to your attention, is a popular direction today not only to insulate the housing, but also to make it more attractive external. There is a huge amount of opportunities for modern cladding, including a variety of materials and styles. We will dwell on some of the most popular.
If we talk about the most popular and inexpensive options for today, we can highlight the most relevant today, the method – decorative plaster.
This option is the most popular. The basis is taken materials of very different “origin” – innovative silicone plasters, waterproof, acrylic, silicate and many others.
Such decoration of the facades of houses (in the photo – decorative plaster) has a number of undeniable advantages. First, this material has very good thermal insulation properties. The heat in the house is maintained even in the harshest winter. Secondly, it is a moisture-resistant material that does not deteriorate during precipitation or wet weather. Therefore, the durability of this facade is guaranteed for several years.
Thirdly, if you are interested in finishing the house with your own hands (you can also see the photo of such variants), then it should be said that such material is the easiest to use, does not require special skills and a lot of equipment.
And the choice of colors, shades, different textures of plaster – just huge. You can choose any shade of any color at your own discretion. One of the varieties of plaster for the decoration of the facades is stucco.
This material is named after the famous beetle, which eats tree bark. After such a “lunch” on the bark there are small holes, various tubercles, irregularities. It is on this picture is similar plaster-stucco. Similar finishing of the facades with decorative plaster (photo attached) has very good aesthetic merits. It looks stylish, modern. Stucco is not inferior in quality to acrylic or silicate plaster materials.
There is another option, similar to the previous one, but having some difference is the facade cladding with a fur coat. A special stucco mixture is also used here, but in the end result is a more “convex”, relief pattern. Many like this particular facade structure.
BEAUTIFUL HOUSE DESIGN
To date, there is a large number of finishing materials that allow you to create an impressive and original home. Decoration of the facade requires an understanding of its specific properties. This article will show you which materials are widely used by the owners of suburban real estate.
We often see that the beautiful facades of private houses are made of wooden blocks, square beams. The material is considered not only very natural and aesthetic, but also contributes to good thermal and acoustic insulation.
Facades, beams, cross beams from oak, pine and cedar are used for facade cladding. These types of wood are considered to be the most durable, have high reliability under the influence of moisture, temperature changes. Wooden lining requires special treatment to prevent the appearance of pests.
The most practical project is a building with metal panels. They serve for a very long time, do not require special care, in addition to cleaning impurities. Outside, the exterior of the house will look very impressive and stylish.
In the light of the surface of the metal can shine, which further increases the attractiveness. Very original will look like a combination of metal and wood, stone. For the decoration of buildings used aluminum, steel panels.
Vinyl plates are used to decorate all kinds of wall surfaces: bricks, blocks, concrete, putty, etc. A wide range of colors, a wide range of styles (imitation wood, stone) – the advantages of vinyl panels. The material has a high resistance to weather conditions, it is considered shockproof, insulating.
With a brick you can create an impressive view of the facade. The material is considered to be resistant to any kind of influence, therefore, when using cosmetic repair work for many years of use is not required. Pay attention to the ventilation between the wall and the heater.
Users have reliable thermal and acoustic insulation. The combination of the wall in texture and color is creative.
Natural stone is considered to be one of the most expensive and most aesthetic facing materials. A long work process is worth it – as a result, the outer part of the country house becomes similar to the cover of the magazine “Domostroy”.
Harmonious balance arises with the environment and the design itself.
WALL DESIGN OUTSIDE HOUSE
The exterior design of the facade of a private house, whose photo we offer in an incredible variety, is a modern trend in the designer’s work, where you can see a huge number of interesting and original experiments. The most particular orders of modern masters are the decoration of facades of one-storey countryside or private houses. Here the most tested materials are used – decorative plaster, siding, sandwich panels.
For single-story buildings, minimalism is relevant, so that the dimensional pretentious elements do not spoil the harmonious picture. One of the most popular styles for single-storey buildings is Provence.
Such a design of a private house outside, the photo of which we offer, is now gravitating towards some monotonous, harmonious colors. The most popular are pastel colors. By the way, they are typical for the facades in the style of Provence. If we take such a painting design at home outside (photos are attached), then here are the most relevant options – beige, light brown, white.
Modern design ideas at the expense of facade decoration – a huge amount. Already mentioned above Provence – among the most popular options. But also interesting country styles, chalets, chateaux, minimalism and others.
If we talk about country, then for such a design of the facade of a single-storey house photos can be found in large numbers.
Natural materials prevail here, the most actual is artificial or natural stone. Everything is done in interesting color combinations, on the site – a minimum of exterior elements, many colors and greenery.
High-tech styles are interesting, one of the varieties is industrial. If we look at this design of the facade of the house of the photo, we will see that this is the most minimalistic, unpretentious exterior. Some houses do not look like residential at all, sometimes you might think that this is a production hall.
At such a design of a private house, the photo is the most faithful assistant. On them we can see that such structures gravitate toward the clarity of lines, the minimal use of exterior elements, and the use of monochrome colors.
Classics will never become the property of the past alone. Today, classical facades are very much appreciated by modern designers.
In most cases, these houses take their features from European classicism, the architecture of the Victorian era, something from the German style.
Very often, when a project for the facade of a house is being developed (photos here play an important role), an eclectic design is created – and using the merits of all classical styles.
If you want to make a classic project of the facade of the house online, the photo of which you liked, then it is easy to do with the help of numerous modern services.
With the help of simple navigation you can see how the classical pediments look, what colors are relevant for such aesthetics and much more.
EXTERIOR REMODEL IDEAS
Villa – a country house, designed, mainly in classical Roman, Italian, Mediterranean styles. Such an object is intended for seasonal living, but it is possible that the villa will play the role of a full-fledged home. Villa in Ancient Rome was a symbol of high social status and the relationship of man to the nobility.
Today, it is increasingly possible to notice such a format of housing outside the city limits, so the villa is gaining a lot of popularity among connoisseurs of true luxury and tranquility. If you are striving to create a picturesque “family nest” with a landscaped area, landscaping, the services of professional builders and decorators will help you.
We suggest you familiarize yourself with the section – the cost of works on the installation of the facade decoration. Presence of the land with the presence of landscape art. Green plantations in the form of planted flower beds, neatly cropped bushes. The villa in the Roman style has two or three floors. The roof of the building is tiled or imitated.
At the entrance to the house, along the facade and on the balcony there are columns, arthuriums. Mandatory availability of a terrace, small pond or swimming pool. Outdoor decor for the house is made in light, pastel colors: white, cream, coffee, sand, celestial, cream-lemon, turquoise.
Polyfoam – a universal material, through which it is possible to perform the warming of walls and the creation of decorative elements. Columns, balusters, rustic, pediment, molding, cornice, consal, bas-relief and much more will be successfully looked at the Roman villa.
We suggest that you get acquainted with the photo collection of our designers – the decor of the facade from the foam plastic photo. Creative ideas will allow you to choose the optimal concept for the villa of your dreams. The cost of installing the facade decoration depends on the complexity of the work, the quantity and quality of the materials.
We ask you to clarify with our managers the actual cost of works. Permanent and large customers are given a discount. We execute orders of any complexity on an individual project or we will select author’s solutions for you. Facing the front of a Roman villa necessarily includes many architectural elements. Columns play a primary role in supporting the balcony, hinged thresholds, as well as to give the exterior a complete look. At the entrance to the house there is a ladder with patterned handrails.
Rustic is used to distinguish sections of the facade. It is densely located to each other masonry with rough texture. With the help of rustic the exterior of the building acquires massiveness and stability. Still have questions? Get a free consultation with the managers of our center.
HOUSE EXTERIOR DESIGN IMAGE
Today, minimalism in the decoration of houses on top of popularity. But with the classic styles of facing hard to compete. Their greatness and chic is transmitted with the help of well-chosen colors, a variety of textures and the addition of individual details. Beautiful color of a facade of the house is what? Caramel, taupe, and maybe a bright color with a hint of ripe mango? Design work, consisting in the correct mix of all components of the exterior, requires real talent.
The building is decorated with bricks of the color of macaroons. Each rectangle has its own shade, so that the overall picture looks great. The color of the building is in harmony with the pastel-orange color of the roof. The individual parts of the house, which emphasize its sophistication and give the building elegance, are decorated in cream colors. The foundation of the house, symbolizing its solidity and status, is gray. The meaning is embedded in every inch of the exterior. A beautiful house, the pictures of which are depicted here, could become either someone’s cozy cottage, or a building for various celebrations.
Here is sophistication in every element. The buildings are surrounded by rosewood conifers, among which are spruce and pine. It’s nice to look at how dark-green and wheat colors match each other, what kind of atmosphere creates a mix of these colors. Due to the fact that such powerful and majestic trees grow on the whole territory around the building, the cottage looks like a real castle, and not just someone’s abode. A lovely fountain in the courtyard only enhances this impression.
The whole space around a beautiful brick house is a beautiful garden in which every triangle with impeccably trimmed bushes plays an important role in the overall decor. Coming out in the morning on one of the miniature balconies with a cup of hot coffee, you can admire the charming malachite gardens. On the paths between the green areas you want to walk, holding hands and stopping from time to time to once again admire the magnificence of the opening view.
This beautiful brick house is complemented not only by lush trees, but also by elegant lanterns that are installed around the entire perimeter of the garden. Tall and impossibly aesthetic, they decorate the exterior both day and night. At night, the lamps here do not blind the eyes with a harsh light, but gently pour warm fluorescent rays across the green garden. If you ask yourself: “How to make a beautiful facade of a house?”, Then the answer to it can be stylish black lights.
The beautiful house in the photo is attractive because its materials have been used with various reliefs. Smooth foundation blocks are interrupted by rough bricks from which the walls of the building are erected. Then we see small areas of the house, decorated with decorative plaster, followed by a tiled roof, as opposed to this flat surface. Such a design maneuver makes the appearance of the building more spectacular, forcing you to glance around the building and admire the beautiful facade of a two-story house.
The emphasis in the construction of this house is on the repetition of various geometric shapes. Rectangular glass overlap, and the semi-oval window to the floor is like a reflection of luxurious arches with a vanilla tinge. Here the designers managed to combine a large number of different shapes, making them one. Pay attention to the beautiful gable of the house. The roof with sharp corners is another architectural reflex, which made it possible to impart a creative style to the building.
Beautiful design of the house in the photo due to many different nuances in its design. The design of the building already assumes that it will not be an ordinary building with a monotonous surface. Pyramid-shaped parts of the roof make the cottage style classic, giving it a touch of ancient times. The combination of different shades of brown and green colors, special attention in detail – all this as a result made it possible to create an almost heavenly abode.
111+ Exterior Home Designs
Design of a Country House in a Modern Style / Is it Possible to Combine Local Flavor and Fashionable Style?
2-Storey Private House – 280 m² Innovative modern solutions and architectural heritage of the last century
Half Concrete Half Wood House Design – 900 m² Combination of industrial coolness and warmth of natural wood
- EXTERIOR HOME DESIGN
- BEST HOUSE EXTERIOR
- MODERN HOUSE EXTERIOR
- HOUSE OUTER DESIGN
- HOUSE FRONT DESIGN
- EXTERIOR HOME DESIGN STYLES
- BUILDING EXTERIOR DESIGN
- MODERN EXTERIOR HOUSE DESIGNS
- EXTERIOR HOUSE DECOR
- EXTERIOR WALL DESIGNS
- BEAUTIFUL HOUSE DESIGN
- WALL DESIGN OUTSIDE HOUSE
- EXTERIOR REMODEL IDEAS
- HOUSE EXTERIOR DESIGN IMAGE
- 111+ Exterior Home Designs
- 7+ Modern House Front Decoration Ideas
- 8+ Stylish Exterior Column Design Ideas
- 33+ Fashion Exterior Home Renovation Ideas
- House Exterior Trim Molding Ideas
- 33+ Spectacular Exterior Brick Wall Design Ideas
- 17+ Stylish Stucco Window Trim Ideas
- Spectacular Classic Exterior Wall Decorations For House
- 33+ New & Cool Siding Ideas in a Trendy Country House Decorating
- Sophisticated Decor & Classic House Exterior Design Ideas
- 7+ Stylish & Practical Small House Exterior Design Ideas
- 7+ Exterior Window Trim Ideas For Brick Houses In Modern Style And Classics
- 20+ Minimalist House Exterior Designs From Around The World
- 21+ Stylish Exterior Wall Color Combinations
- Modern House Color Ideas – How Diverse Is The Fashion Palette?
- Best Exterior House Color Schemes 2021
- 10+ Decorative House Siding Ideas With Natural Imitation
- 33+ Gray Exterior House Paint Ideas
- 14+ Best Color Combinations for House Exteriors
- 15+ Trendy Brick House Exterior Color Ideas
- Chic House Decoration Outside – Sign of High Status
- 8+ Creative Outside Wall Covering Ideas with Natural Materials
- 9+ Best Stucco Trim Ideas for Facades
- Fashionable Wood House Exterior Design 2021
- Modern Metal Exterior Wall Design
- 17+ Amazing Stucco Ideas For Front Of House
- Classic Outside Corner Trim Ideas
- 3 Reasons You Need Exterior Door Decor
- 9+ Impressive Home Exterior Accent Wall Ideas
- How to Know Traditional Exterior House Design
- Impressive House Front Entrance Design
- Trending External House Cladding Ideas 2021
- Modern House Facade Ideas for Interaction between Housing and Nature
- 3 Original Outside House Design Ideas
- Modern Black And White House Exterior Ideas
- Exterior Shingle Siding / Combination of natural warmth and environmental friendliness
- 3 Unusual Cottage Exterior Ideas
- Trendy Barn Style External Timber Cladding
- Modern Crown Molding in House Exterior
- Black Contemporary House Designs
- Arched House in the Forest / Maximum integration into nature
- How to integrate inner courtyard house with a landscape
- Adding A Modern Extension To An Old House
- House on an Uneven Site / Combination of complex terrain and comfort
- Advantages of Modern Simple Shapes Houses
- Narrow and Long One-Story House / Barn style in Hampshire
- Argentinean Brick House Design
- What Makes the Stone Facing for House Exterior Impressive?
- Extra Large Glass Windows after Restoration
- Panoramic Two Story House
- Magnificent House with Panoramic Terrace
- Facade With Classic Exterior Foam Quoins
- Frame Stone House – Harmony with Nature
- Addition on Top of Flat Roof
- Pyramid Hip Roof House
- Small Shed Roof House Ideas
- Wave Roof / Culmination of a modern villa on the shores of the Aegean
- Monolithic Concrete House / Design advantages
- Modern Prefabricated Wooden Houses / Prefab wooden homes from Chile
- Deconstructivism in Wooden House Design
- Panoramic Glazing Design in an Ultramodern Country House
- Glazing of a Modern House From Rakta Studio
- Design of a Country House in a Modern Style / Is it Possible to Combine Local Flavor and Fashionable Style?
- Modern Style House with Panoramic Windows
- Perforated Metal Panel Facade / Design feature, and why is it needed
- Black Concrete / Modern Solution in Architecture and Design
- Loft House Design / 960 m² of space and comfort
- Modern Hillside Villa / Japanese project of combining extravagance and unity with nature
- Stone Concrete Houses / Futuristic hillside house from Mexico
- Hi-Tech Style Pool House and Rooftop Rest Area
- Large Panoramic Windows in a Compact House
- Beautiful Hillside House in a Modern Style
- Modern German Houses / Fresh projects from the best architects
- Bungalow House – as a standard of Eco-Style
- High Tech House Facade
- Beige Stone Finish Combined With White Interior
- Crown Molding Online Calculator
- 10+ Exterior Window Framing Trim Designs
- Panoramic Windows in a Private House
- Spacious Large Roof House on a Mountain Hill
- Renovation of an old house / Building division illusion
- Terrace House Design
- Frame House Exterior / How to Finish the Facade?
- Inexpensive House Exterior with Polycarbonate
- Multiple Materials House Facades ~ What home cladding options are there?
- Concrete House Design / 33+ Modern Ideas
- Small One Story House / 33+ Modern Designs
- House Outside Design Best Ideas
- Brick Wall Design / Decor and Patterns
- 33+ One Storey House with Terrace Design Ideas
- Types of Exterior Walls for Houses / 3 Main Questions
- Turning Brick Wall Design Exterior Into a Fashion Trend
- Types of Exterior Wall Finishes / Choose your own decorative material
- Exterior Wood Slats / Trendy cladding solution
- House Front Design Ideas
- Brick Facade Combined with Concrete and Wood in the Interior
- Modern House Exterior in the Mountains / Metal and Stone
- Log and Timber Homes
- Stone House Designs
- Stucco Ideas for Home Exterior
- Stone Veneer Siding / How to Apply Stone Panels in Exterior?
- Modern Exterior House Colors
- Exterior Wood Siding
- Gray Home Exterior / Decorating options
- Sloping Roof House / Modern Design and Construction Ideas
- Trendy Black And White House Exterior Design
- Original House Wall Exterior
- Terracotta Color Outdoor Cladding Material
- Best House Windows / Exterior Window Frame Ideas
- Dark House Exterior – 3 Design Benefits
- 4+ Exterior Designs of 2 Story House with Attic
- 3 Reasons to Make Protruding Glazing on the Facade of a Modern Home
- Small Timber Frame House with Red Facade and Roof / Bollbacken Cottage
- Beautiful House Facade With Unique Exterior Finishes / Gauribidanur Residence
- Burnt Wood on a House Facade / 3 Reasons To Use
- Glass Block Walls Exterior / 3 Benefits of Using
- 4 Advantages of a Decorative Stone Wall Exterior / Golf House
- Beautiful Double Storey Facade / 165 House
- [ Wooden Exterior ] 111+ Ideas for a Wooden House Facade
- Exterior Window Shutters – 33+ Fresh Fashion Ideas for Outdoor Use!
- Vertical Wood Cladding In The Project Smilgu House
- Simple Forms in the Project Cork House, England
- Unfinished Walls – 220 m² Combination of Masonry and Modern Ideas
- How to Make the Design of a One-Storied Brick House Stylish and Original
- Modern Finish Wooden House in a Unique Design Skigard Hytte Cabin
- Modern Country House Design In Escobar Project, Argentina
- What Should Be The House Inscribed In The Plot – Project Vansajada, India
- Simple forms + Large sizes = Beautiful private houses / Red Rock House, USA /
- What can be The Modern Interior Design of a Private House / Byron House /
- Home Exterior Repair in Spain
- How to Integrate a Brick Country House with Wildlife – A Project from Mexico
- House without a Basement – 120 m² Architectural lightness on a suspended supporting structure
- 2-Storey Private House – 280 m² Innovative modern solutions and architectural heritage of the last century
- Custom Sized Windows – Fresh Ideas of the Original Form
- House with Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Two Story Modern House – 900 m² of simple shapes from Singapore
- Modern English Style House – 350 m² Modern functionality and conciseness
- Frame House Interior Design – 205 m² of visually enlarged space in a studio house
- Lighting House Design [20+ photos] Professional approach and new technologies
- Modern Design of a Country House – 165 m² of an Eccentric Combination of Nature and Trendy Style
- Wood Slat Wall Ideas / Natural Warmth And Safe Living Space
- Long Format Brick – Newfangled Trend of Architectural Style
- One-Story House with a Gable Roof – 175 m² of Classic Lines, Shapes, Architecture Transitions
- Decorative Facade Panels – Functional and aesthetic element of the house
- Modern Country House – 5 Fresh Ideas
- Square Shaped Houses – Beauty lies in concise and clear lines
- T shaped House Design
- Glass Facade House Design – 650 m² of sparkle, spaciousness and elegant modernity
- Cantilever House / Possibilities of Concrete in Architecture
- Wave Shaped House – Features of a modern cottage according to an individual design project
- Building a House on a Steep Slope – Project 270 m² of comfort and coziness hidden from prying eyes
- House Built on Downward Slope – How to beat the terrain in your favor
- Large Windows in a Modern Country House
- Flat Roof House with Panoramic Windows – 500 m² Geometric simplicity and limitless spaciousness
- Frame House with Panoramic Windows – 270 m² of Comfort and Expanse
- Flat Roof Two-Storied Square House – 200 m² for the physical and mental privacy of the whole family
- Round Windows House – Kindergarten project with an unusual design
- Interesting House Facades – A Way to Stand Out from City Buildings
- How to use Orange Brick to Build an Ultramodern Home?
- Beautiful White Brick House – 230 m² Comfort in Scandinavian Style
- Arched Ceiling – A stylish approach to modern finishes
- Ground Floor of a Two-Storey House – Miniature does not always mean cramped and uncomfortable
- Half Concrete Half Wood House Design – 900 m² Combination of industrial coolness and warmth of natural wood
- Large House with Pool – 350 m² of modern architecture with stunning views
- Two-Storey House on the Sloping Mountainside – 300 m² Unique Architecture
- Modular Frame House – Fundamentality and unwaveringness with minimum costs
- Design One-Storey House with Attic – How to get away from the classic design of the attic?
- A Shaped House – How comfortable is the project in the form of a hut?
- Shed Roof Frame House – Unusual project in Japan
- House Above Ground – 557 m² Safety and Comfort in a Seismic Area
- L-shaped One-Storey House – As an example of erasing the barrier between architecture and nature
- 5 Reasons to Choose a Modern Minimalist House Design & 33+ Ideas
- Metal Facade Cladding – 3 Benefits in a Unique Project
- Wood Wall Cladding ~ TOP-5 Facts that will make you choose a natural finish
- Rooftop Pool Lawn House – Can I create a green oasis in my home?
- [ Unusual Houses ] 33+ Examples of Amazing Home Design
- House-Binoculars | 250 m² Cubic Style Horizontal Design
- Terrace Exit Design Deserving Your Attention
- Concrete Interior – Industrial notes in modern design
- Barn Style Homes – What is it? Benefits & Features
- 111+ Modern House Courtyard Ideas – Just take a look!
- All white Interior and Exterior house | Combination of virgin purity
- House Roof Design as the Main Architectural Element that gives charm to the whole Building
- Role of Color in Architecture and Interior Design
- Unique Buildings and Structures in the World
- Modern Home Design Ideas ~ 700 m² Combination of comfort and unusual interior
- Exterior and Interior Wall Cladding | Variability and bold combinations
- Futuristic Wooden Cladding for Exterior Walls as an Element of privacy, comfort and security
- Large Window Designs – Features of installing big windows
- House Landscape Design 💣 580 m² of modern home layout
- Modern Home Exterior Finishing – No borders in the combination of materials
- Glass Wall in the House as a Central Architectural Element
- Glass House Exterior 📢 Elegance and chic of glass and metal
- Stucco and Wood Exterior 🏡 Traditional Slovak House
- 3 Reasons to Choose Stone Facade for Houses Exterior
- Double Gable Roof House Exterior ➧ Island of comfort and coziness amidst lush green fields
- Loft Style House Exterior ➸ Simple, crisp shapes and personal character
- Beautiful Two-Storied Monolith-Brick House – New Features in Architecture
- Exotic Single Story Bungalow House ➦ 165 m² of creative ideas
- Hi-Tech Flat-Roof House
- Organic Architecture – Symbiosis of architectural forms and natural landscape in design
- L Shaped Single Story House – American Dream of Compact Housing
- Summer House with Veranda 📌 A vivid manifestation of personality
- Exterior Wood Wall – Practical and Aesthetic Aspects of Material Selection
- Hangar House 🔎 Bold Organization of the Argentine Ranch
- Wooden Facade Cladding – Interesting example of the exterior
- Modern Wooden House Design Among the Rocks ⏩ 120 m² lightness inside and out
- Wall Facade Panels – Respectable Exterior of the Multifunctional Complex
- Modern Cottage Decor 📢 300 m² of Harmony Outside and Inside
- Compact One-Storey Modern Scandinavian House 👉 5 basic architectural techniques
- Best Wall Design for Home ➽ Project 427 m² from Dallas
- Why a One-Storied Panoramic House is a Popular Architectural Solution
- 5 Features of a Scandinavian Style House
- Exterior Brickwork – 388 m² Contemporary English Classics
- Metal House Exterior – Beautiful and Functional
- House Wall Decoration ~ 3 Ideas in your piggy bank
- How to Choose One Story Timber House? 36+ Сool Ideas
- Ventilated Facade System – Universal Decision For Exterior Cladding
- Clinker Exterior ~ Best 3D Examples of Tiles and Thermal Panels for Cladding
- Choose Your Exterior Trim Molding Here ►►► 33+ kits
- 1527+ Brown and Green Combinations of Exterior House with Brown Roof
- 2 Storey House Exterior Design / 11+ Fresh Ideas
- Travertine Stone Wall Cladding
- How to match Stucco Paint Color for the Facade of the House? 50+ Exterior Ideas
- 3 Floor House Elevation Designs
- What Color Should I Paint My House Exterior
- House Front Elevation Tiles Designs ► 121+ Pictures by King Klinker
- Exterior Design For Small Houses
- Crown Molding for French Country Exterior House
- Modern in the Outdoor Home Decor | House Exterior
- Townhouse Design with Stucco Trim Foam | House Exterior