Building reinforced concrete structures can be not only strict and gloomy, but also slender and graceful – this is confirmed by modern private houses made of cast concrete.
Play of Light in the PIXEL HOUSE Project
Modern cement house – unique architectural solutions and the advantage of monolithic concrete structures
The construction of residential buildings from concrete monolithic elements has become popular due to a number of advantages. Building structures made of concrete are much lighter from brick and frame structures. Thanks to seamless technology, such buildings are more durable and reliable.
The monolithic concrete structure is extremely stable, therefore it allows the construction of safe and comfortable buildings even in areas with high seismic hazard. For such structures, even an earthquake of 8 points is not dangerous and destructive.
The construction of private houses made of cast concrete takes much less time and requires less material costs than buildings made of other materials. A good location of the cottage on a site with natural vegetation softens the gray shades of the facade and creates a complete and comfortable ensemble.
Solid architectural structures allow you to realize the most daring ideas, provide a wide field for the original layout with hanging floors, balconies and passages. The use of modern technology can give grace and weightlessness to the outwardly strict and cold concrete monolith of concrete.
A concrete canopy with square cutouts of different sizes creates a unique space with an unusual play of light and shadow throughout the daylight and with the reflection of artificial lighting in the evening hours.
Modern concrete house plans – room for creative ideas of an interior designer
Against the gray background of the internal walls, even the smallest interior elements stand out favorably and carry special semantic loads. Wooden details, glass surfaces and the abundance of greenery in the rooms create a harmonious and natural space.
The equipment of the landing with glass fences gives the structure a transparent insecurity. And the movement up the stairs will turn into a pleasant walk among the green spaces that bathe in the sunshine penetrating through the glass skylights.
Original furniture and fixtures of unusual shapes add softness and warmth to the strict concrete geometry of the interior. Minor bright accents in the interior decoration enliven the living space and bring spectacular notes into the atmosphere of the house.
Monolithic concrete private houses have a graceful facade, elegant interior, unlimited layout options, the presence of comfortable balconies, platforms and terraces for outdoor recreation.
Half Concrete Half Wood House Design – 900 m² Combination of industrial coolness and warmth of natural wood
2-story Concrete house without wall decoration – Practical version of the facade and interior design
- Play of Light in the PIXEL HOUSE Project
- Modern cement house – unique architectural solutions and the advantage of monolithic concrete structures
- Modern concrete house plans – room for creative ideas of an interior designer
- Concrete Sink – Stylish and Practical
- Concrete Private House / 380 m² Modern Design Ideas
- 8+ Trendy Concrete Ceiling Design Ideas
- Beautiful Architecture One Floor Reinforced Concrete House
- Fashionable Concrete Box House
- Chic Monolithic Cottage With Open Layout Hi-Tech Style
- Original Small Concrete House Design
- Monolithic Concrete House / Design advantages
- Black Concrete / Modern Solution in Architecture and Design
- Stone Concrete Houses / Futuristic hillside house from Mexico
- Unique House Design With Concrete Roof
- Grand Design of 330 m² Concrete House
- Simple Concrete House Design with Original Configuration
- Brick Facade Combined with Concrete and Wood in the Interior
- 5+ Receptions in Construction for Beautiful 2 Storey House
- Unfinished Walls – 220 m² Combination of Masonry and Modern Ideas
- Modern Country House Design In Escobar Project, Argentina
- What Should Be The House Inscribed In The Plot – Project Vansajada, India
- Glass Facade House Design – 650 m² of sparkle, spaciousness and elegant modernity
- Cantilever House / Possibilities of Concrete in Architecture
- Half Concrete Half Wood House Design – 900 m² Combination of industrial coolness and warmth of natural wood
- Concrete Worktop – Industrial Handwriting in a Modern Country House
- 2-story Concrete house without wall decoration – Practical version of the facade and interior design
- Concrete panoramic house with wood ceiling lining
- Concrete Interior – Industrial notes in modern design