Facing the walls of the house with the right choice of material or a skillful combination of several types of finishes can be the hallmark of the entire construction ensemble. A wide range of finishing materials and a color palette allows you to give any building a unique and attractive look.
FACADE FINISHING APPOINTMENT AND SUCCESSFUL COMBINATION OF MATERIALS
Finishing the facade of the house can perform several functions:
- Decorative design.
- The ability to hide the irregularities and imperfections of the walls.
- Soundproofing the room and wall insulation.
Use of several finishing materials from the simplest and most uncomplicated building in its constructive solution can make a landmark for the whole district.
Possibility of various variations of finishes and their compositions is vividly presented on the example of this spacious and unique home. The combination of siding, silicone plaster and stone exceeded all expectations: the house is striking in its originality and extravagance.
When choosing a siding for wall cladding at home, you should take into account the performance indicators for the various types of these finishing panels. For example, PVC panels are lightweight, cheap and have a huge color range. Wooden siding is somewhat more expensive and prone to deformation due to climatic anomalies, but it looks natural and rich. Metal panels are reliable and durable, but will not be able to please with a variety of shapes and colors.
Choice of architects focused on wooden siding is not accidental. Despite its high cost in comparison with PVC or metal panels, wood siding has a natural look and color. It can not be distinguished from natural wooden flooring near the house. This was the architectural idea: using the finishing techniques for the facade to create a single architectural ensemble.
Naturalness is complemented by the fencing of the recreation area from a wooden beam in natural colors. These powerful wooden bars give the house a sense of fundamentality and strength, and the natural vegetation and the platform of white stone slabs near the pool – soaring lightness and weightlessness.
Zoning of the house’s site with the same finishing materials visually makes all utility rooms, partitions, borders and fences a continuation of the house itself. These are not separate architectural elements – this is a single organism, born of the brilliant idea of the architect. And this unity is strengthened by the corners of wildlife with decorative exotic shrubs
Panoramic windows not only provide sufficient daylight for the room, but also serve as an additional detail to the decoration of the building. The black color of the window frames appears as a kind of strict touch in this sea of pastel and white colors.
FACADE FACING MATERIALS AS A COMBINING FACTOR OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR OF A HOUSE
Wood, concrete and white color migrated outside the house and in the interior. The uniform style of the exterior and interior can be traced in the choice of finishing materials and the color scheme of the interior space. The furniture of the same color palette successfully complements the decoration of the rooms.
Presence of large glazed surfaces of windows, doors and roofs does not allow to fully realize themselves inside the house. It seems that you are still on a sunny ground in the courtyard of the building next to tropical vegetation.
Successful combined wall cladding of the house embodied the dream of any architect: it made the building unique, spacious and unusual, as it were, a transitional stage between the green cover of the earth and the endless blue of the sky.
- FACADE FINISHING APPOINTMENT AND SUCCESSFUL COMBINATION OF MATERIALS
- FACADE FACING MATERIALS AS A COMBINING FACTOR OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR OF A HOUSE
- 33+ Plywood Interior & Exterior Designs / Stylish and Inexpensive
- Home Combined Exterior Ideas
- 33+ Spectacular Exterior Brick Wall Design Ideas
- 33+ New & Cool Siding Ideas in a Trendy Country House Decorating
- 10+ Decorative House Siding Ideas With Natural Imitation
- 8+ Creative Outside Wall Covering Ideas with Natural Materials
- Modern Metal Exterior Wall Design
- Trending External House Cladding Ideas 2021
- Exterior Shingle Siding / Combination of natural warmth and environmental friendliness
- Trendy Barn Style External Timber Cladding
- Multiple Materials House Facades ~ What home cladding options are there?
- Types of Exterior Walls for Houses / 3 Main Questions
- Types of Exterior Wall Finishes / Choose your own decorative material
- Exterior Wood Slats / Trendy cladding solution
- Stone Veneer Siding / How to Apply Stone Panels in Exterior?
- Exterior Wood Siding
- Terracotta Color Outdoor Cladding Material
- Horizontal Wood Cladding of a House in Two Sheds Project
- Natural Stone Cladding Homes with Modern Rural Interiors
- Vertical Wood Cladding In The Project Smilgu House
- Metal Facade Cladding – 3 Benefits in a Unique Project
- Wood Wall Cladding ~ TOP-5 Facts that will make you choose a natural finish
- Futuristic Wooden Cladding for Exterior Walls as an Element of privacy, comfort and security
- Modern Home Exterior Finishing – No borders in the combination of materials
- Stucco and Wood Exterior Traditional Slovak House
- 3 Reasons to Choose Stone Facade for Houses Exterior
- Exterior Wood Wall – Practical and Aesthetic Aspects of Material Selection
- Wooden Facade Cladding – Interesting example of the exterior
- Ventilated Facade System – Universal Decision For Exterior Cladding
- Clinker Exterior ~ Best 3D Examples of Tiles and Thermal Panels for Cladding
- Travertine Stone Wall Cladding