Prefab houses are fast, simple and practical. Construction companies build such facilities in a few weeks. A wooden frame is assembled – it is also a supporting structure, and is sheathed with panels – in high-quality houses they use natural wood with an environmentally friendly insulation. But at the same time, the modern design of a frame house can correspond to all trends in suburban housing construction, not yielding to brick and monolithic cottages with large open spaces.
5 Signs of a Modern Frame House Design
Consider 5 techniques that will allow you to make comfortable housing out of a simple frame house.
Large glazing area in a modern frame house
Due to the supporting frame around the perimeter, the building can be completely made of glass. The modern design of a frame house implies panoramic glazing, possibly even in rooms with a second light.
Such a living space is visually free, open, light. Its peculiarity is the species characteristics, therefore, a frame house with panoramic windows should be built in a picturesque area.
Openness of space in a frame modular house
The premises in the house should not be too localized from each other, with the exception of bedrooms, bathrooms and toilets. Frame technologies and architectural trends allow building so that social spaces are concentrated in one large room.
But at the same time, the functional areas in it are separated with the help of small partitions, podiums, furniture, shelves, beams, supports and other structures.
Spectacular prefab house decoration
The modern design of a frame house implies the integration of the building into the environment. The peculiarity of the construction technology makes it possible to build such a house almost anywhere, since a strong, massive foundation is not needed for it. Technology fits into wildlife.
The presented stylish cottage is built on a slope. This provides him with a certain privacy and species characteristics in the surrounding area. A panorama of natural landscapes opens from above. For the reliability of the object, it rests on a solid concrete base, which strengthens the entire area.
Functional adjoining seating areas around a modern prefab house
Terraces must be present in the modern design of a frame house. They are equipped right next to panoramic windows, providing a close connection with the inner living space.
Due to this technique, it is convenient to use the adjacent recreation areas together with living quarters – by removing the glazing, it is possible to practically unite the site and the room. It is important to make the panoramic windows sliding.
Environmental friendliness of structures and finishes of frame houses
In the context of using materials in a frame house, there are practically no restrictions for attracting wood, stone, glass, metal here. Together they look spectacular and complement each other.
The modern design of a frame house is a symbiosis of innovative architectural ideas and tradition in the context of materials. The dwelling is built from sustainable, safe wood, but does not look like a hut, but is a trendy and functional country residence.
- 5 Signs of a Modern Frame House Design
- Large glazing area in a modern frame house
- Openness of space in a frame modular house
- Spectacular prefab house decoration
- Functional adjoining seating areas around a modern prefab house
- Environmental friendliness of structures and finishes of frame houses
- 2 Interesting A Frame House Designs
- Frame Stone House – Harmony with Nature
- Stylish and Functional A Frame Treehouse
- Frame House Exterior / How to Finish the Facade?
- Original Ideas for 1 Storey Frame House / HD House
- Metal Frame House With Floor-to-Ceiling Panoramic Windows ~ 3 Techniques for dynamic space
- Small Timber Frame House with Red Facade and Roof / Bollbacken Cottage
- Stylish Pent Roof Frame House On A Hillside
- How to build a Mobile Metal Frame Country House?
- Frame Extension to a Wooden House / Modernization of an Old Housing into a Modern Cottage
- Metal Frame Extension to the Summer House / 3 Ways to Use
- 3 Possibilities of Organizing Space in a Metal-Frame House / Guarujá House
- Metal Frame Houses / 5+ Best Steel Frame Homes Design Examples
- [ Stilt Houses ] Best Ideas for Modern Homes on Pilings
- What can be a Two-Story Frame House / Japanese Project
- Frame House With a Large Terrace as a Model of Rationality / Michigan Lake House
- What can be a Modern Timber Frame House? Apus Kankay Project, Patagonia
- Frame House Interior Design – 205 m² of visually enlarged space in a studio house
- Frame House with Panoramic Windows – 270 m² of Comfort and Expanse
- Modular Frame House – Fundamentality and unwaveringness with minimum costs
- Shed Roof Frame House – Unusual project in Japan
- Choosing Projects of One-Story Frame Houses? Cool single story timber frame homes here!
- Modern A-Frame Roof House Design ➽ Not just a home, but a life philosophy
- Timber Frame House Designs 385 m² Simple forms inside and out